Thread: Colored Torch Lighters

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I want to buy this torch lighter I thought was really cool. It has a red flame, and blue lights.

But here is the question, can you refill these kind of lighters? The stupid website doesn't provide much info, only this info is at the site:
    Flip the zippo like top open and a blue glow eminates from behind the pot leaf. Press the button and a striking red torch flame shoots out the top.
    Some websites sell "Butane Gas", for refilling torch lighters. But is this a "butane" lighter?

I don't want to buy a lighter if I can't refill it. Anyone know anything about this??

Also, just for the record. I don't smoke anything, nor am I a pothead lol. I just want the lighter because I think it looks really cool, and the price is good.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I would say yes it is refillable, I used to have a lighter with a similar flame it was green, the colour is coused by a chemical placed just in the flame.

which web site is the lighter from, I want one and how much does it cost?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    they are butane lighters and are refillable

4. Lounge   -   #4
    @k-liteuserintheworld
    Check your PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@28 October 2003 - 01:21
    I want to buy this torch lighter I thought was really cool. It has a red flame, and blue lights.

But here is the question, can you refill these kind of lighters? The stupid website doesn't provide much info, only this info is at the site:
    Flip the zippo like top open and a blue glow eminates from behind the pot leaf. Press the button and a striking red torch flame shoots out the top.
    Some websites sell "Butane Gas", for refilling torch lighters. But is this a "butane" lighter?

I don't want to buy a lighter if I can't refill it. Anyone know anything about this??

Also, just for the record. I don't smoke anything, nor am I a pothead lol. I just want the lighter because I think it looks really cool, and the price is good.
    If you don't smoke, and aren't a pothead, I would recommend making two really well executed mirror-image, actual-size images of the lighter, and use them to create a double-sided "lighter" you could "flash" to show how neat it is, and forget the butane question altogether.

Might be easier to take up smoking, though.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    OK so they are refillable.

Some other good ones I found at other sites: