Thread: Irc Sites

Poster
    just got irc-orc and been testing it can anyone recommend any good servers for albums and mixes (i'm into electronic music ) as i seem to have to try lots servers and downloading the lists takes a while and then trying to sift through it is time consuming indeed !
    Open your mind

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Efnet

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by nanotek@28 October 2003 - 23:03
    just got irc-orc and been testing it can anyone recommend any good servers for albums and mixes (i'm into electronic music ) as i seem to have to try lots servers and downloading the lists takes a while and then trying to sift through it is time consuming indeed !
    irc ork

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    thnkx for the replys guys but i was wondering if those sites help me as i am using this orc prog ,correct me if im wrong but those sites use mirc dont they using cut and pasting ?(i did read the pinned topic about irc and have tryed those sites with mirc but found their search isnt that good unless u have the exact name of the file your looking for.

is it possible to broadern the search to get more results so i can pick what i want as i am not looking for a particular file ?
    Open your mind

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    old school
    Originally posted by nanotek@29 October 2003 - 16:18
    thnkx for the replys guys but i was wondering if those sites help me as i am using this orc prog ,correct me if im wrong but those sites use mirc dont they using cut and pasting ?(i did read the pinned topic about irc and have tryed those sites with mirc but found their search isnt that good unless u have the exact name of the file your looking for.

is it possible to broadern the search to get more results so i can pick what i want as i am not looking for a particular file ?
    do you mean something like recomendations?

you can browse new releases at MP3hq.net by genre
    check out stuff under techno, trance...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    irc-ork is totally backwards, there is no cut and pasting. use ircspy.com and find something u want. find what server it's on like Efnet, Axenet, whatever. in irc-ork just connect to that server until all that server's files are done listing. now u can search for it. or u could just connect to all servers and wait 20 minutes and then search or just browse every file.

however, irc-ork will not get u anything mIRC won't and some servers including Axenet ban all irc-ork users even if u change ur "Version" box like OrkSoft tells u to do.

stick with mIRC

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    ok will check that site
    Open your mind