Thread: Game Upgrades

You knw those model add ons for games, take Age of empires II for example, i need resources for like add ons, were you make your own models like instead of a german helicopter, you download some graphics and import them into the game to make it a different look. Models. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yo, sup. welcome to the forum.

question: wat game are u talking about? cuz there's different mod sites for different games. jedi knight 2 outcast has like millions of mod sites. cs has a lot more. so be more specific with wat game u want

3. Games   -   #3
    anygame

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by zkilobytez@29 October 2003 - 00:44
    anygame
    there's no single site for any game. there might be, like gamespot and stuff where it holds everything. but not very often. u have to direct us to which game ur talking about

5. Games   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    fileplanet

rpgplanet

Google

There's a site for pretty much anything you need, try google with the terms I did + the name of the game.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by SnnY@29 October 2003 - 01:33
    fileplanet

rpgplanet

Google

There's a site for pretty much anything you need, try google with the terms I did + the name of the game.
    yea, those work. gamespot has some stuff too, but it's mostly a info site. those "official" sites have "official" stuff, so u won't get like an osama skin for jedi academy.