Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Req) Bitme.org

Hi everyone, I am asking if anyone can spare a Bitme.org invite. I've heard thats its one of the best e-learning trackers and I was hoping I could get in. I'm hoping to get in because next year I will be taking 2 AP classes and I need all the help I can get. Also I would like to become apart of a community that dedicates itself to education, after all "knowledge must be free"! I am currently a member at IPTorrents and theres not many uploaders dedicated to educational torrents. Below is a link to my Speedtest and iptorrents stats. I'm an uploader at IPT and also my ratio is above avg. I hope to become a dedicated member in the Bitme community as I am in the IPT community. This is my first time requesting an invite so if I miss anything please correct me. Thank you.
    Last edited by napalm1773; 06-16-2010 at 05:36 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    But your offering your IPT account up for trade. How is that being a good member there?
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm1773 View Post
    I'm an uploader at IPT and also my ratio is above avg. I hope to become a dedicated member in the Bitme community as I am in the IPT community. This is my first time requesting an invite so if I miss anything please correct me.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...11#post3450918
    Last edited by pone44; 05-10-2010 at 05:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    When I first entered this website I thought you had to trade invites in order to get invited into trackers. So initially I tried trading invites in order to get into bitme, but to no avail I found that ipt did not hold as much "worth" as a torrentleech account might of. It wasn't till later that I found out you can request invites into trackers. I know I might be coming off sounding wrong but I have no intentions in collecting any trackers, I am only trying to get into bitme.org
    Last edited by napalm1773; 05-10-2010 at 05:54 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Try the Bitme.org IRC channel.I think they do invite people from there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It wasn't till later that I found out you can request invites into trackers.
    Later that being today I guess.
    Then may I suggest you close and edit the pictured thread if you wish for this request to have any credence.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I know I might be coming off sounding wrong but I have no intentions in collecting any trackers, I am only trying to get into bitme.org

That doesn't make sense. Seems to us you are trying to get into a lot more than just bitme.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Later that being today I guess.
    Then may I suggest you close and edit the pictured thread if you wish for this request to have any credence.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    That doesn't make sense. Seems to us you are trying to get into a lot more than just bitme.
    I was trying to get torrentleech so I could trade it in order to get into bitme.org. The reason I referenced What Trackers are Worth was because it basically indicated how difficult it is to get into bitme.org. Which Is why I resorted to get into torrentleech. However, it wasn't till later that day I realized that you can actually request invites in this section, I thought it was just a lottery giveaway section. I do admit that I did resort to trading but I had no intentions in collecting any trackers.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    You may want to read the rules of your trackers before treating them like baseball cards.

Done.
    I was trying to get torrentleech so I could trade it in order to get into bitme.org. The reason I referenced What Trackers are Worth was because it basically indicated how difficult it is to get into bitme.org. Which Is why I resorted to get into torrentleech. However, it wasn't till later that day I realized that you can actually request invites in this section, I thought it was just a lottery giveaway section. I do admit that I did resort to trading but I had no intentions in collecting any trackers.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm sorry, I've been toying around with some work that my friend asked me my opinion about (has to do with detective work), and I kind of picked up some new tricks. Mind if I try one?

Are you born American? What about your parents?

You're welcome to punch me in my e-nose for poking in too much in this thread. It's only me clowning around.

Also, hang out in the BitMe IRC. I've on several occassions invited people to the tracker from in there, as I'm sure others do as well. It's always a fun chat, and I'm sure you won't regret spending your time debating in an intelligent environment till someone deems you worthy of an invite, as retarded as that may sound.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I mean you do have to be here for a few weeks before they even let you post in the invite and/or trade section, somewhere in that time you couldnt have found the time to click on the invite section and realize you were wrong?
    i'm sorry but i find that extremely hard to believe

My theory is that you came in trying to trade, realized what you had had little to no value and then decided you should try your luck in the giveaway section... not long after you realized that ppl in this section dont take kindly to traders especially when they request a tracker like bitme and concocted this story...

lemme know if im off but plz dont continue with this b.s. about how you didnt realize it. Its not like you just hung out in the lounge all the time there is no way you could get to the trade section without noticing invite giveaway right above it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast