Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Requesting TheVault.bz, If u have it and u don't use it, u can help me out

abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hi

I left trading and looking for torrents a while ago, and sticked with the sites that I use, which are tl and docspedia.

I knew that thevault.bz has a lot of torrents that I need, and tried to get in it a while ago and was looking for an old account to get to the pu class to have access to specific torrents, and still looking after it

Members here still asking for trackers that is higher lvl and that kinda bullshit, and I don't have and don't want to start the whole addiction thing again

So if anybody has an account there and he doesn't use it, and he doesn't mind give it away, hope he can help me out

Thanks for reading my thread

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Your last trade offer was only a month ago... just a heads up for anyone that's considering this.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by abosamer View Post
    hi

I left trading and looking for torrents a while ago, and sticked with the sites that I use, which are tl and docspedia.

I knew that thevault.bz has a lot of torrents that I need, and tried to get in it a while ago and was looking for an old account to get to the pu class to have access to specific torrents, and still looking after it

Members here still asking for trackers that is higher lvl and that kinda bullshit, and I don't have and don't want to start the whole addiction thing again

So if anybody has an account there and he doesn't use it, and he doesn't mind give it away, hope he can help me out

Thanks for reading my thread
    No offense to you personally abosamer but if you are going to approach the situation like " I can't be bothered to go through the irc or ask for a simple invite ,instead I need a month old account" you might just as well add " PM me what you want for it "and be done with it because you really haven't changed at all( except for apparently now looking down your nose at people for doing the exact same thing that you until extremely recently used to do yourself).
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Was trying to get invite through IRC but they were closed. That was a while ago, don't know how the things works now but theoccult was closed the same way not so long ago.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    abosamer! lol
    Your username is funny.. Father of Samer!!
    anyway,

I have one, but won't they disable it for the notable IP change?

I LOVE Canada

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPhoto View Post
    They most probably won't .

@OP- Go to their IRC,any try requesting for an invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPhoto View Post
    They most probably won't .

@OP- Go to their IRC,any try requesting for an invite.
    They won`t. Glitterstep is right

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    in case u dont know, www.biztorrents.com is always open singup and their content is exactly the same as thevault.

i have both site. i cant take torrent and upload to another since i will find it when make "search before upload"
    Last edited by HDBits; 05-12-2010 at 07:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    in case u dont know, www.biztorrents.com is always open singup and their content is exactly the same as thevault.

i have both site. i cant take torrent and upload to another since i will find it when make "search before upload"
    +1 for that

I LOVE Canada

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post

The Vault.bz has a lot MORE to offer, like I download a lot of the Trading of stocks and options, and they have the best DVD's set, I have ever seen.

I think they is NO comaprison to The Vault.bz - just my honest opion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast