Thread: After Dark Screensavers

MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone remember those after dark screensavers? A friend of mine let me borrow a floppy of one or two of them, when I had my first computer years ago. At the time I didn't know how to back them up. I can't remember which one I had, I think maybe it was marbles bouncing around or something like that. I just remember that they were cute. Know where I can find them? I've looked and I can't find them anywhere.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    No that link about stuff that comes out after dark. After Dark is a certain 'brand' to say, of screensavers. They have all different ones.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I fixed an old PC with Windows 95 for a friend and it has the After Dark Screensavers on the HD. I was gonna uninstall it but I don't thing this program comes with an uninstaller, it's rather old.

Unfortunetly, it's not like the standard screensavers, which are installed in the Windows/System32/ folder and have an *.scr file ending, which means they can't really be backed up. I will dig around in some of the old floppies and maybe I will find the installatioin disk.