Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow @ Mirc..

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    is there a mirc database site for anime and movies?
    try #anime-empire B)

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@1 November 2003 - 04:53
    u call that fast? try dl'ding at full speed (150KB/s) when you are the first in queue

and that's just the standard speed from my adsl
    heh mine is 376kb/s but i have yet to reach ne where even close to thta on bt as many ppl on suprnova are limiting there upload bw. the fastest i have gotten on suprnova is about 150 kb/s

havent try the new connection on mirc yet. mayb ill try to dl something random of it to see my speed.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock+1 November 2003 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kazaaliterock &#064; 1 November 2003 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@1 November 2003 - 04:53
    u call that fast? try dl&#39;ding at full speed (150KB/s) when you are the first in queue

and that&#39;s just the standard speed from my adsl
    heh mine is 376kb/s but i have yet to reach ne where even close to thta on bt as many ppl on suprnova are limiting there upload bw. the fastest i have gotten on suprnova is about 150 kb/s

havent try the new connection on mirc yet. mayb ill try to dl something random of it to see my speed. [/b][/quote]
    wow 376kb/s works out to 47kB/s

nice speed

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    ummmmmmm 376 kb/s 3mb cable connection...forgot to capatilize the "b" so its 376kB/s

5. File Sharing   -   #15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12