Thread: Pictures

This is a simple question is there a way to post ur own pictures in the posts in kazza.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just go to the pinned topic that says avatars and sigs (final guide) u do pics basically the same way.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    You find somewhere to host your picture, then you put the link in your post using the IMG tag button.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    yeah, basically, you find someplace on the web (there are a ton of free webhosting sites out there, if your ISP doenst provide you with webspace) and then you just click what sparkle said, and paste in the url that you had previously copied to the clipboard

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    thats good to know i'v been trying to cut and past for days now

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Nope can't do it like that.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@29 October 2003 - 23:22
    You find somewhere to host your picture, then you put the link in your post using the IMG tag button.
    IMG? sorry to be thick here but i dont understand any of that could u, if u havent all ready, be more speciffic

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8

click the IMG button ^ up there with teh B I U FONT SIZE COLOR, etc etc buttons that are above the text box that you are typing into when you are making a new post, or adding a reply.
    it will open a little box that says http://

here's the pre-prep. have the url for the image, that is- where it is located online, copied to your clipboard. just copy the address from your address bar in your browser. in that little gray box, paste the address and click ok.
    as the example that I have in this reply, the url is >http://home.earthlink.net/XXXXXXXX/images/xxx.gif< the first part is the site hosting my webspace...that&#39;s where the file is stored. the first xxxxx&#39;s is my username (that&#39;s why I didnt print them out) the Images, is the folder that it is in, and the xxx.gif is the filename. all of that should show up in your browser, when you go to locate the file on whatever online source it is located at.

Unfortunately, it HAS to be located online. Afraid that we cant just copy and paste pics straight into the text box (but I wish that we could.)

Does that help?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary

Click the IMG button and type in the URL then click OK and You&#39;re done.

You can upload pictures here

BOT

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Code:
    &#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?&#91;/IMG&#93;
    so it will look like this