Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Idiots Exist...

cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    I heard that the Itunes Windows Software was already downloaded more than 1000000 times after 3 days of launching..

http://www.mp3-world.net/d/news/dienste/ap...eswin1mio.shtml

This link is in german.. but the fact is
    WHO ARE THIS STUPID IDIOTS WHO DOWNLOAD THIS CRAP AND PAY 99$ for a song...

may be they're bad informed or they're just stupid assholes.. AND the same are who use napster or any service where you have to pay for music..All those assholes support the RIAA !! so go to hell !!!

Down with this programms...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    I hear itunes is a good music player.

But if you want to know who downloads this, It'll be parents who don't want to be sued because their kids were downloading free music. They'll compromise w/ the kid and say "Ok, we'll pay for your music"

It'll also be people who were scared by the RIAA, or who just don't believe in downloading.

I hear that there are ethical people in the world...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@29 October 2003 - 17:42
    I heard that the Itunes Windows Software was already downloaded more than 1000000 times after 3 days of launching..

http://www.mp3-world.net/d/news/dienste/ap...eswin1mio.shtml

This link is in german.. but the fact is
    WHO ARE THIS STUPID IDIOTS WHO DOWNLOAD THIS CRAP AND PAY 99$ for a song...

may be they're bad informed or they're just stupid assholes.. AND the same are who use napster or any service where you have to pay for music..All those assholes support the RIAA !! so go to hell !!!

Down with this programms...
    You're preaching to the choir, dude.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by kAb@29 October 2003 - 18:07

It'll also be people who were scared by the RIAA, or who just don't believe in downloading.

I hear that there are ethical people in the world...
    I agree, let them support a paid downloading site. Maybe it'll even out the paid/pirated thing and the RIAA will stop f&*King w/ all P2P programs. Even when there was napster, I used to pay $2.99 (or was it $1.99??) for (1) song download from I forget where, for rare songs that I couldn't find on P2Ps. To me that's cheaper than buying the whole album at the store or even just the single.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i got i to play music, not to download it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I'd be an iTunes user, if I wasn't broke.

Oh, and it's 99 cents, not 99$

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Almost everybody has a computer with an internet connection, nowadays.
    Most of these people are just plain n00bs who still don't know jack sh*t about P2P.
    Remember, there are still people paying to use Kazaa!

Wait until they understand it. When they do, they will start thinking: "Why can't I share or download other file types?" or "There must be another way to get these files for free!"

Then they will open their eyes and start getting into the real filesharing.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Right here we go for the Google translation (of the link you put in the first post):

Apples International Telecommunication Union it version for Windows only already broke through "three and a half" day after release the million-border.  As the enterprise communicated, the software was time downloaded since the start Thursday passed already over one million.  In the same period those likewise bought user over the platform over a million Songs.  In the meantime a user has itself to develop also the trouble made a Videotrainingsworkshop for iTunes and offers these on his side.  "as we started iTunes for Mac in April, the million-border after seven days were reached", said Apple CEO Steve job.  "we put a great start down, were pleased during our competition still in the starting holes scharrt", the Konzernboss.  For April altogether 14 million songs were downgeloadet over iTunes, with which the on-line net curtain is prominent Download service of the world.  Apple gelauncht its Windows version of iTunes past week.  The software is available provisionally only in English language and is to be present against end of the month also on German.  Europeans however still cannot use the music service.  Outside of the USA one can rehearse-hear titles only, to the purchase needs one a credit card with American calculation address.  For Windows users, who would like to use gladly iTunes, there is a Videotrainingsworkshop, which is offered free of charge in the InterNet.  It shows Download, installation, configuration and use of iTunes under Windows.  The Download is approximately 10.6 MT largely

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    The translation of google is not very well but still shows the neccessarry information we need to know.. We should not only hate and boycott the riaa we also should hate and boycott this idiots who use the "Pay for music" services...Itnues etc...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    djfactory
    maybe if so many people are paying
    they will stop screwing with the kazaa network

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast