Thread: Norton Antivirus

Poster
    I have Norton Antvirus 2002 with a supscription(will last about 7 more months). I have a crack for Norton 2004. Do I have to download and install norton 2004 then put in crack or is there some way i can just upgrade with the crack i have? Also what will happen to my current subscription (for norton 2002) if i get norton 2004? FYI I saw a norton subscription crack on a site but im not sure if it will work.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    get symantec anti virus corporate instead, norton av without the crap!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    if NAV02 is the only Norton software installed and was originally installed legally on ur pc, then after u uninstall NAV02, YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUT THE REGISTRY from saved profile by Norton. then install 04 and the qwak.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by nikita69@29 October 2003 - 21:43
    if NAV02 is the only Norton software installed and was originally installed legally on ur pc, then after u uninstall NAV02, YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUT THE REGISTRY from saved profile by Norton. then install 04 and the qwak.
    how do i do that?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i download NAV 2004, installed it, and cracked it. when i open it up it says your beta version for this product has expired and i just downloaded it. i didnt know this was a beta, i uninstalled my NAV 2002 (with at least a half yearf subscription left) just to install a beta thats expired? i thought that its the full version. is there any way i get norton 2004(not beta) from the beta version i have now? Or at least some way to get my NAV 2002 back! I need virus protection!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Don't freak. Just get AVG free till you figure out NAV or whatever.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@30 October 2003 - 00:44
    i download NAV 2004, installed it, and cracked it.  when i open it up it says your beta version for this product has expired and i just downloaded it.  i didnt know this was a beta, i uninstalled my NAV 2002 (with at least a half yearf subscription left) just to install a beta thats expired?  i thought that its the full version.  is there any way i get norton 2004(not beta) from the beta version i have now?  Or at least some way to get my NAV 2002 back! I need virus protection!
    There's a tool that completely removes NAV from your system available on the Symantec site.
    There's tools for removing lots of overblown Norton products on the Symantec site
    Not that I'm complaining about NIS2004 as it's doing a sterling job on my system.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Smurfette+30 October 2003 - 01:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 30 October 2003 - 01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3223@30 October 2003 - 00:44
    i download NAV 2004, installed it, and cracked it. when i open it up it says your beta version for this product has expired and i just downloaded it. i didnt know this was a beta, i uninstalled my NAV 2002 (with at least a half yearf subscription left) just to install a beta thats expired? i thought that its the full version. is there any way i get norton 2004(not beta) from the beta version i have now? Or at least some way to get my NAV 2002 back&#33; I need virus protection&#33;
    There&#39;s a tool that completely removes NAV from your system available on the Symantec site.
    There&#39;s tools for removing lots of overblown Norton products on the Symantec site
    Not that I&#39;m complaining about NIS2004 as it&#39;s doing a sterling job on my system. [/b][/quote]
    what are you trying to say?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Kunal@29 October 2003 - 21:42
    get symantec anti virus corporate instead, norton av without the crap&#33;
    Personally I dont like that, It got a lame interface, and very basic.