Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Champions! FC Barcelona

mourinho will go to madrid,he will take change to it.Although I support Barcelona,and also a fans of it ,but I think Barcelona will win Champions and league more hard.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    although it would be fun to Jose in RM,I doubt he'll come...Inter are really moving up rapidly so firstly, I doubt they'd want him to leave (and I doubt he'd wanna leave too)...besides, the Catalans kinda hate him for all he's done again RM (with Chelsea, Porto and now Inter)...so yeah, it may happen in the "future" but I doubt it'll will happen next year

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    although it would be fun to Jose in RM,I doubt he'll come...Inter are really moving up rapidly so firstly, I doubt they'd want him to leave (and I doubt he'd wanna leave too)...besides, the Catalans kinda hate him for all he's done again RM (with Chelsea, Porto and now Inter)...so yeah, it may happen in the "future" but I doubt it'll will happen next year
    Jose is on his way to Madrid expect an official announcment with in the next 48 hours. I really do hope he delivers the goods because Pellegrini wasn't that bad but ofcourse I prefer the special one to coach madrid

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Fc Barcelona Fan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Pellegrini reached 95 points .. I'm just wondering if it'll be worth that Mourinho will follow. and only then talk about it.

"Besides, you could buy anyone in the Real, we win the league again next year! Only Barca !!!!!"
    A card player should learn: the money that once centered load, does not exist anymore.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    yeah just looked at the news...imo a bit of a stupid decision by Jose...I feel he's being delusional here...Real Madrid are in no way capable of beating Barcelona next year given their current squad...hell, I can't even think of whom they can buy to give the Catalans a serious challenge (they'll need like Cesc, Nando, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, etc - and they aren't getting any of these players I think)

with David Villa in their ranks, the Catalans are going to be a nightmare for every team out there next year

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    yeah just looked at the news...imo a bit of a stupid decision by Jose...I feel he's being delusional here...Real Madrid are in no way capable of beating Barcelona next year given their current squad...hell, I can't even think of whom they can buy to give the Catalans a serious challenge (they'll need like Cesc, Nando, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, etc - and they aren't getting any of these players I think)

with David Villa in their ranks, the Catalans are going to be a nightmare for every team out there next year
    Real weren't that far off Barcelona this year they had the best season in their history points wise so it's all in praportion. Next year the team will be much better and wig Mo heading them they have the bigest winner in football as of the moment, yes barca have added Villa but Madrid really only need Kaka to up his game and bring in a left sided midfielder instead of marcelo and a left sidid defender pronto probabaly Vargas from fiorentina and they will be very hard to beat next year

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    barca deserved it sure
    and deserved champions also but bad luck !!

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by braveherat_7 View Post
    no they didn't. inter milan beat them in every compartment of the game.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by braveherat_7 View Post
    no they didn't. inter milan beat them in every compartment of the game.
    hii dear
    this was under title
    bad day for football

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Fc Barcelona Fan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can not always win everything my friend .., Inter Milan, after 45 years to win Champions League is not ?
    We will always be there, anyone can tell me anything!
    The Barcelona "the team" not just "team"!
    Go Barca!
    A card player should learn: the money that once centered load, does not exist anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast