Thread: [Req]seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hello all i wonder if someone will be able to give me a seedbox acces don't really know i much time i need it,every hour will be great,why i need it?i've download some old torrent on my tracker and they was be difficult for seed after if impossible lol.I can't buy one acces this month but i will be happy to help someone too next month.thanks in advance
    Last edited by cedwic; 05-18-2010 at 05:48 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    up

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So to clarify, you want someone who's paying money for a service to give you access to said service for free, especially since they'll be giving a random stranger access to their server and potentially passkeys/personal info (if they don't set up permissions right, most people using seedbox slices probably don't even have shell access to set them)?

Why would you download a large old torrent on what I assume is either a new account or an account close to the ratio limit and then expect to be able to seed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I've had a nice mocking reply when I read the title
    but now that I think about it
    I really don't have any problem giving you access to my seedbox (regarding the I-pay-you-don't thing)
    The main problem would be that you'd have access to all of my files and passkeys.

Edit: Here's what I can offer, PM me your .torrent and I'll seed it for you for couple of days (or a week if you want)
    Last edited by AdrianPhoto; 05-19-2010 at 10:56 PM.

I LOVE Canada