Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best times with prostitutes

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    i know i wont have many replies to topic, becoz most are kids, geeks or nerds round here.

Question is: what was the best and most pleasant times you had with prostitutes?

mine was around 2 years ago, I went to brothel that has rooms on top floors with 2 friends, and we banged 3 hoes all kinds possible, and switching, while watching football match on tv and drinking whisky. In the end I finished myself on the face of my hoe and she was angry becoz i let some of my jam go to her hair, hahahaha

That was really funny, and man her pussy was juicy.

dont be shy, tell me urs best times with hoes.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    I aint no geek/nerd or a kid and noway would i pay for sex
    , even though technically If you are married you pay for it the rest of your dog damn life, Its just the thought of giving money to some chick who's had more helmet than a helmet factory.
    Yeah we all know its the oldest profession blah blah, but if you are going for that kinda chick then things are bad, real bad.
    H.I.V will be knocking at your day soon whether you condomed up or not, especially if you are tasting her clam, It being juicy an all, Just Imagine, some fat hairy backed,fat necked,saggy sacked,cheesey cocked,greasy butt cracked, truck driver has just been 1 hour before you was down chewing on her bat wings.
    Then you came on here 2 years later to bragg about it .
    Rather you than me.
    Been to the clap clinic recently? Cos you never know.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

3. Lounge   -   #3
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    So only 'real men (meaning one who is not a kid - geek - nerd) go to prostitutes??

You have no idea how far aside you push yourself away from the definition of a 'man' when you post crap like this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    You know kallie, when hombre the ersatz teuton isn't plagiarising other forums to post content here without even the barest of acknowledgements, he seems to be perusing the forum in Penthouse magazine for inane sexual exploits to post without acknowledging the original author either.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Does anyone actually believe Hombre has ever had sex while anyone else was in the room? Or for that much, a thought?

I can only hope someone, somewhere will have a comeback for him to copy & Paste...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post

dont be shy, tell me urs best times with hoes.

I had first choice that day...I was kinda fond of the one on the far right. She had a big smile and a devil-may-care attitude. Plus, I assumed she kept everything neatly trimmed.

Meow.

-doobs

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I kinda like it when you talk "dirty", doobs.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    i know i wont have many replies to topic, becoz most are kids, geeks or nerds round here.
    You paid for sex, your mastery of the English language is akin to that of a preschooler*, and you can still hold your head up high? I'd quickly find out what's wrong with me if I were you.

*Slap to the first person that asks me to speak foreign languages fluently, I speak 4 languages, going on to my 5th soon enough.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 05-19-2010 at 08:33 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Canadian is not a language, ringhunter.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post

*Slap to the first person that asks me to speak foreign languages fluently, I speak 4 languages, going on to my 5th soon enough.
    I'd prefer not to be slapped, but I'll take my chances and do as you ask.

Speak foreign languages fluently, please?

-doobs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast