Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Norton Stopping

  1. #1
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    doees anyone know what this is?
    NMAP XMAS SCAN

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    *bump* maybe its not important it mentions my name is it saying im high risk? downloadin and sharing on shareaza thats all running and i turn monitor on 2 get this high risk .got home bout 2hrs ago now?

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    someone is scanning ur pc...nothing serious since if ur running a firewall

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by Catracho@30 October 2003 - 05:39
    someone is scanning ur pc...nothing serious since if ur running a firewall
    someone like riaa or uk people? thx they can get us now u know.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by wormless+30 October 2003 - 06:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 30 October 2003 - 06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Catracho@30 October 2003 - 05:39
    someone is scanning ur pc...nothing serious since if ur running a firewall
    someone like riaa or uk people? thx they can get us now u know. [/b][/quote]
    nah riaa uk people cannt afford to do a scan like that since it&#39;s illegal to scan any ip address. If they did it they would have to break the law not that they dont anyways

    This event indicates that an intruder is scanning your computer for available TCP services by sending "Xmas-tree" packets. These packets have the a sequence number of zero and the FIN, URG, and PUSH flags set. This packet should never be seen in normal TCP operation.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by Catracho+30 October 2003 - 05:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 30 October 2003 - 05:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wormless@30 October 2003 - 06:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-Catracho
    @30 October 2003 - 05:39
    someone is scanning ur pc...nothing serious since if ur running a firewall

    someone like riaa or uk people? thx they can get us now u know.
    nah riaa uk people cannt afford to do a scan like that since it&#39;s illegal to scan any ip address. If they did it they would have to break the law not that they dont anyways

    This event indicates that an intruder is scanning your computer for available TCP services by sending "Xmas-tree" packets. These packets have the a sequence number of zero and the FIN, URG, and PUSH flags set. This packet should never be seen in normal TCP operation. [/b][/quote]
    we can get done in uk now 4 sharing and downloading. i aint scared nortons protecting at moment. see if the trsckers working now wasnt when i clicked on it earlier.

    where did u get the info from please?

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    sorry about not posting the source...i really think it&#39;s nothing to worry about.

    here is the source: http://www.digitaltrust.it/arachnids/IDS30/event.html

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by Catracho@30 October 2003 - 05:58
    sorry about not posting the source...i really think it&#39;s nothing to worry about.

    here is the source: http://www.digitaltrust.it/arachnids/IDS30/event.html
    ok thankyou. norton stopped them then and said it was high risk. thx for your hep much appriechiated (spelling)

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    someone is snorting ur pc. disconnect from interent, run av. review logs, post or pm me with some suspecious results (don&#39;t post ur ip). it&#39;s possible to be either a "backdoor attack" or "ddos attack"

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by nikita69@30 October 2003 - 06:03
    someone is snorting ur pc. disconnect from interent, run av. review logs, post or pm me with some suspecious results (don&#39;t post ur ip). it&#39;s possible to be either a "backdoor attack" or "ddos attack"
    done the tracker and it came up with a college in us it questions location so its not sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •