Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Blackcats-Games

Member BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Can anybody help me with an referal here ? I am a good user, and I will not make any mistake. Please, I know that any member earned 10 referals, and I need only one. Help me, I am not scammer/seller/faker, because I hate them.

Thank you !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would be more inclined if you didn't just spam the board with 12 new posts simply so you could make this one your 21st.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ok. Sorry then. I just wanted to ask for an invite to BCG. So, can anybody help me ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The better the request the better the chance of having it filled.
    No one ,I'm sure, wants paragraphs or your life story but at the same time just saying that you are a "good user" and that you "hate scammers/sellers/fakers" -taking into account the fact no one knows you here really doesn't ( I'm afraid) count for much .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by EiGHT View Post
    Please, I know that any member earned 10 referrals...
    You got some wrong information there... not "any" member earned 10 referrals. I even think you have a friend at BCG who hasn't a single referral to spare...

And, as Idol just said, your chances here are too small if you don't improve your request... for instance, I never saw a user request an invite saying he's a bad guy, a cheater or something like this, so nothing new here in your request...

in other hand, someone with 10 referrals to spare could be kind enough to blindly believe in you and refer you. Who knows...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    he's not a scammer because he hates them. that makes sense indeed.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    some people hate themselves and commit suicides.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    he's not a scammer because he hates them. that makes sense indeed.
    Hello Cine!

Do you know what gives me the creep with this kind of requests?
    It's that when I first came here to ask for an invite, I didn't even know what a scammer was in the world of BT.

Nowadays is different... everyone with 20 posts here already comes claiming he's not a scammer, cheater, trader and so on... it's crazy how people imagine all these things beforehand!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post

Do you know what gives me the creep with this kind of requests?
    It's that when I first came here to ask for an invite, I didn't even know what a scammer was in the world of BT.

Nowadays is different... everyone with 20 posts here already comes claiming he's not a scammer, cheater, trader and so on... it's crazy how people imagine all these things beforehand!
    Man i didnt either, i had no idea why or how people cheated, how the scamming thing worked or even that ppl actually openly traded before coming to FST

tho i must add... at least he did his hw on what ppl dont like in their invitees before adding (or he has been on the wrong end of this before im giving the benefit of the doubt) i've seen several ppl here start here attempting to trade and then try and switch over to giveaways when they realize what they have has no value... i mean you have to be here like 4 weeks and 20 posts before you can post in the trade OR the giveaway section, when someone says they didnt notice the giveaway section before they went to trade it really bothers me
    idk maybe im just crazy tho

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post

I noticed the same thing .I'd also add knowing too much about any particular site.
    I think most of us presume that like we once were when we first came here ( or maybe it's just wishful thinking)the newer members are noobs to the whole bt thing.
    Sadly that is hardly ever the case and one of the main reasons that I'm not quite so trusting of the recent members.
    Like take the OP for instance
    Quote Originally Posted by EiGHT View Post
    I mostly use : GFT, HDBits, SeX and iPlay.
    Hardly makes 1. a case for 'needing" BCG 2. any sense why he can't get it elsewhere 3. or important to me at least why he can't seem to figure out how to make a better request.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-23-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast