Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kvcd Troubles

I just downloaded a KVCD off Suprnova and when i try to play it in media player or bs player i get the following errors:

- The Dll cpuinf32.dll is missing
    - The Dll mplapx.dll is missing

if i were to burn it to a cd would it still work in my DVD Player?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I think it will work on your dvd-player, because the missing dll's is something of a software problem on your computer and has nothing to do with your standalone dvd-player.

By the way do you have rewritables. If so, I suggest you'd burn it to a cd-rw (if your standalone dvd-player can read them) and try it first like this. That way you don't get to use another cd as a frisbee, if it doesn't work.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Well i installed the missing dll's and it worked great on my computer. SO i burned it using nero and the picture only appears at the bottom of the screen and its all pixelated. :S Whats wrong? It looked great on the computer?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I don't know much about kvcd's. I downloaded one the other day of Kazaa and burned it to cd as a vcd with the "standard vcd compliance" (or something) turned off. Put it in my dvd-player and it played just fine. Are you sure your dvd-player can play kvcd's? Perhaps that's the problem. You can check this on dvdr-help.

Otherwise, if you can get a hold of Gre1 or Muchspl2, you should ask one of them, because they seem to know a lot about kvcd's.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    When u played it on comp, what player did u use and how did u burn it to cd.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I burnt it using Nero, VIDEO CD, non-complient, my dvd' player is compatible with KVCD's and i have played several on it. When i play it on the computer i used either bs player or media player and it works great.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Try using WinDVD or PowerDVD as well.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    muchspl2
    it happens sometime, I remember getting a swat kvcd, it was a funky bit-rate it played, but was picture framed on my tv

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Hi,

I have encoded a few dozen KVCDs and burned em.

On the PC, I either use BS Player or DVIX Player, they both work fine!

As far as playing in your DVD Player, make sure your player can play vcds,

I have a Panasonic stand alone dvd recorder and it cannot play any burned VCDs, KVCds, SVCDs, it goes in jerk mode!

However, in my three year old JVC dvd player it works like a champ! It also work great in my cheapo dvd player that I bought for $35 at Target!

Also, here is another tip, try burning them at a slow speed, I burn mind at either 2x or 8x. I can burn em at 8x, however it does cause a few more errors.

Hopes this help, if you need more just PM me!
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I use a Panasonic RV-32 it plays everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast