Thread: How To Use Mirc

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    hi. i have downloaded mIRC along with the crack i have gone onto ircspy.com and clicked on a file i would like to download after that i am stuck i dont where to see my transfers, where to see my trasnfer speeds. lol im kinda stuck. could someone post a guide on how to use or give a link to a website where the information would be helpful. thanks and plz post a reply asap

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    click on the number nxt to ur download then mirc will open in the window that opens press ctrl + v to paste and that will get the the file sent

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    at ircspy.com or packetnews.com, click on the pack number "#3" for example -- not the file name. mirc will open automatically, asking how u want to connect. just hit ok. after the windows come up and ur on a channel (u'll see a bunch of weird chat room stuff) right click on the text bar and click paste and hit enter.

this is how u do it, however u need to configure mirc for autoget and resume if available and disable ignore to download and be able to sit in a queue and not have to watch ur computer to hit ok to accept the send. there r guides all over.
    andr.net has one, k-lite board might have one, too.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i have done what ever ppl have told me but i just end up in a chatroom and i cant see what i am downlaoding

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Go here for a tutorial about this, made by KrackHead2k.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    johnny b thanks for that link you posted in your reply to my post. that step by step worked and i am now downloading at a damn fast speed 210Kb/s nice! thanks again man

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    im like the only one who cant

qques r always full
    and the gay bots send slower then there minimum
    so gay

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    lol hard lines scribblec. i managed to get 82 meg bad boys 2 soundtrack in about 15mins with the guidlines i followed in the tutorial link johnny b gave me. kool man mIRC is really good. i dunno if i wil get my films from it but for mp3 albums bring it on!! follow that tutorial man it should work