Thread: Req:SceneHD invite Please

styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Like topic said above,I would like one invite for sceneHD,Much appreciate.Thank you in advance. Styles

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't know, I wasn't gonna consider you.. but since you've said "please" I'm gonna think about it

I LOVE Canada

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So after one whole year of not visiting FST, you decide to come back just to get an invite?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by snagit View Post
    So after one whole year of not visiting FST, you decide to come back just to get an invite?
    Google "Urumqi riots" or "Urumqi internet", you will probably see why he hasn't been visiting FST for a year. Anyway, styles, welcome back to the modern world, and let's enjoy some internet!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snagit View Post
    Google "Urumqi riots" or "Urumqi internet", you will probably see why he hasn't been visiting FST for a year. Anyway, styles, welcome back to the modern world, and let's enjoy some internet!
    Thank you for the information, jimbobc. I had no idea that any of that was/is going on.

My apologies to styles.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_20...nternet_access After riots happened,I had been without internet connection for 10 months in my area.All my acconts in private tracker had gone,disabled for inactive.I tried to contact them,Talk what happened,But I got the same answer that the accont deleted already. Thank you jimbobc.Wow,I can't believe I can get access into internet with no limit again.It's hard to describe what I feel now. Edit: Well,Seems like no one could help,But it's Ok.I will find something replace(Web downloading should be another way).Thanks everyone who replayed my post.Thread closed.
    Last edited by styles; 06-13-2010 at 12:29 AM.