Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Diablo 2: Lod

Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Well, I've got it to work and played for a while... but then i read about all the awesome things offerred in later versions... problem is, i'm running 1.07 and no matter which patch i try to apply, it never likes my d2client.dll (i think all the other files are fine, but can't be sure till i fix this one)...

So, if anyone's running v1.07, can you somehow send me this file ?
    I'm:
    [email protected] (MSN Messenger, e-mail)
    Ynhockey1 (AIM)

Or even better, if you know where i can get the 1.07 patch and how to extract this file from there, i'd be greatful

Thx

2. Games   -   #2
    has anyone managed to download this game and play online?

3. Games   -   #3
    Debaser
    I havn't even been able to find it!

4. Games   -   #4
    IRC, emule, n i think suprnova has it

5. Games   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    has anyone managed to download this game and play online?
    Playing online doens't necessarily mean playing on BNet - you can always play on FSGS and other such servers, or by TCP/IP (i think it's possible)... and anyway, upgrading to a later version doesn't have to be to play online, i just wanna have all the 1337 stuff that v1.10 offers

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@30 October 2003 - 18:26
    Well, I've got it to work and played for a while... but then i read about all the awesome things offerred in later versions... problem is, i'm running 1.07 and no matter which patch i try to apply, it never likes my d2client.dll (i think all the other files are fine, but can't be sure till i fix this one)...

So, if anyone's running v1.07, can you somehow send me this file ?
    I'm:
    [email protected] (MSN Messenger, e-mail)
    Ynhockey1 (AIM)

Or even better, if you know where i can get the 1.07 patch and how to extract this file from there, i'd be greatful

Thx
    trust me you dont want the new version it sucks

7. Games   -   #7
    the new version is good. THey made it harder which is a good thing. U can no longer get like a level 70 amazon with dual leech and finish hell by urself. It encourages team play

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    1.10 kinda sucks now cause of hell cows. you can no longer get experience from hell cows. but you can still go there and find some cool ass items. i dont know how you run 1.07, cause that version is long gone!
    AMD Athlon 2500+
    512 RAM
    80GB Western Digital
    1.83 GHZ
    GYGABYTE ATI Radeon 9200 128MB

9. Games   -   #9
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    1.07 is just the version that came with the CD - i never was successful in patching the game.

Also, is it true that in v1.10 the pierce ability (amazon) doesn't create multiple instances of a special hit ?

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Komek@31 October 2003 - 00:36
    1.10 kinda sucks now cause of hell cows. you can no longer get experience from hell cows. but you can still go there and find some cool ass items. i dont know how you run 1.07, cause that version is long gone!
    wha wtf no EXP in hell cows!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast