Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You Married ? Share Your Story

iShare_iCare's Avatar You_Share_iCare BT Rep: +2
    Are You Married ? Share Your Story

Everyone knows that getting married is a major life decision.
    Yet people have different ways of knowing when the time is right to get married and who to marry.
    How did you decide to get married?
    What do you wish you had known prior to getting married?
    What can you share with folks considering getting married?

By the way, I Didn't get Married yet.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    congrats to OP, this is all time worst thread ever on fst. Are you retarded? I ask serious. you are ?
    some pics to make ppl happy and why i never get married:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    If you don't like the thread,
    DON'T comment. Just keep it.
    and NO Am not retarded.
    thanks for asking.

by the way, very UGLY Picture

You are welcome anyway.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Not married, but we have an amazing kid together.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Not married, but we have an amazing kid together.
    I find that more and more common don't you think it might confuse the child in the future or cause him embarasment around kids his age??

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    What an odd thing to say. It's far more common for people to have kids without being married so why would it cause any embarrassment in the future?

To answer the actual question;

Yeah, I am married. We didn't really plan on getting married but I won an all expense paid trip to Vegas so we thought we might as well whilst we were there

It's not like it made a huge difference, aside from the fact that I changed my last name so I didn't have to spell it out any more (I am Belgian but I live in Scotland).

To us it was more like a natural progression than a huge decision we made. I don't think we would have gotten married if it hadn't been for that trip to Vegas; I seriously couldn't bring myself spending all that money on a dress and a party and God knows what else.

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two gorgeous little boys together and all is well

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    congrats to OP, this is all time worst thread ever on fst. Are you retarded? I ask serious. you are ?
    some pics to make ppl happy and why i never get married:

I'd marry that.
    Last edited by Skiz; 05-26-2010 at 09:02 PM.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    What an odd thing to say. It's far more common for people to have kids without being married so why would it cause any embarrassment in the future?

Yeah, I am married. We didn't really plan on getting married but I won an all expense paid trip to Vegas so we thought we might as well whilst we were there

It's not like it made a huge difference, aside from the fact that I changed my last name so I didn't have to spell it out any more (I am Belgian but I live in Scotland).

To us it was more like a natural progression than a huge decision we made. I don't think we would have gotten married if it hadn't been for that trip to Vegas; I seriously couldn't bring myself spending all that money on a dress and a party and God knows what else.

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two

gorgeous little boys together and all is well
    What I meant was a child being born to parents who live together but arenot married. It may be common where you live but it's very uncommon where I live

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post

What I meant was a child being born to parents who live together but arenot married. It may be common where you live but it's very uncommon where I live
    So it's common to get married b/c of unplanned pregnancies then?

I've always thought that was a terrible reason to get married.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

Anyway, we're 3.5 years on now and we've had some difficult times but we've got two gorgeous little boys together and all is well
    Thanks for sharing your story.
    I just want to say:
    The life without difficult times, it's not life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast