Thread: Do you remember

TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    I remember the days when used to play Vigilante
    is there a pc version for this ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

2. Games   -   #2
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1

this game? i used to read new pron newspapers. shitty images i used to cum on, and keep good ones under bed

3. Games   -   #3
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 05-26-2010 at 09:29 PM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    no, a racing one
    As in Vigilante 8? I played that a lot in my PSX.

There aren't any PC versions, but you could download the disc image from RomuLation and play it in your computer with an emulator such as pSX.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Games   -   #5
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1

how old are u ??!

6. Games   -   #6
    thx anon

7. Games   -   #7
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    thougth he was talking about that one that I've played a lot at master system. The image I think is for arcade.

I have played Vigilante 8 but we had so many better games (in my opinion) to play from PS1...

And yes, you can play this game on PC using some emulator...