Thread: Ghost Recon Multiplayer

i downloaded it off kazaa and installed it. single player works perfect but the mulitiplayer wont work. tried using gamespy aswell and no joy. it will say connecting for about 1 second then go to the lan/internet screen.
    is any one else having this problem with the downloaded version.
    i also tried to patch it with 1.3 and 1.4 but it says that ghost recon is not installed.
    can any1 help me out?

2. Games   -   #2
    guys, correct me if im wrong but...

i believe that multi-player games like ghost recon dont work b/c u need a working cd key...

3. Games   -   #3
    Multiplayer wont work with a RIP. you need the full CD installed. If that Ghost Recon is not over 600MB its not the full CD.

The RIP on kazaa i played is about 176MB. there another that is about 300MB. they are RIPS

4. Games   -   #4
    Debaser
    why would you want to play that game anyway? I was majorly disapointed in it.

5. Games   -   #5
    thanks for the replys guys, i will go and buy the game.

6. Games   -   #6
    why would you want to play that game anyway? I was majorly disapointed in it.
    Everyone has a different taste. I liked it alot and still sometimes play it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Debaser
    True, what turned me off to it the most I guess was I was expecting it to be in 3rd person like Socom, but instead it was 1st person, not a big fan of FPS in the first place so I guess I'm a bit bias.

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Haz@31 October 2003 - 11:37
    True, what turned me off to it the most I guess was I was expecting it to be in 3rd person like Socom, but instead it was 1st person, not a big fan of FPS in the first place so I guess I'm a bit bias.
    First person rules

9. Games   -   #9
    Debaser
    Ugh No way