Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: I made it to 3 stars! (Possible) Huge Giveaway

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1

Heart

I made it to 500 posts and now I make a giveaway for celebration. Next will be only when I get to 4 stars, so may take a long time, enjoy this one.

I have invites for nearly every tracker existent on earth.
    Don't ask for invites to sites that are closed ( hdbits, thevault, bit-hdtv, etc) or sites that don't have invite system (bitsoup, filepost, etc).

Request must have a very good reason written, otherwise dont even bother apply. I will not invite ppl from certain countries, because its too much risk for my account, and i will know that because when i consider you, i will ask staff here for info. Do not pm me under no excuse!

hunters trying to catch me, dont bother. i've all the protections agains css leaks and history and many other stuff you use. i will report u if i smell something strange.

good luck, let the requests come, it can be your lucky day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    himo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    First of all congratulation on your 500 post

second I would like to ask for SCC invite (or torrent leech ) & waffles invite whatever possible ,,,, thanks in advance for your great gesture

I was a previous member of SCT with upload more than 1 Tb .

But after SCT is closed ... I Can't find a perfect tracker with a great content like SCT ... I'm a member at revtt & iptorrent & ftn ... there all good but not perfect ... thats why i want SCC coz i found in the tracker report the content is 10/10

for waffles ... i need an invite because i lost my account there for inactivity .

for my internet speed its 4 Mb and i can provide proof & ratio proof as needed

thanks again for your giveaway
    Last edited by himo; 05-27-2010 at 04:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I will not invite ppl from certain countries, because its too much risk for my account

You racist! If you get caught inviting people from outside your country the risk is exactly the same!

And I bet you dont't have CN invite...
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    and QPD can buy so many TorrentVault invite with his point

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    Thanks in advance.
    best regard.
    Last edited by yj41; 07-03-2010 at 11:57 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd like to apply for .....ack ugh nananan ....brain going into seizure because of flashing avatar and sig and unable to complete thought.

OK I closed mt eyez so I can thik agsun so ezcusw thw typinh anf bere wit mw.I would lipw to app;y fir GmNIsds>
    Thsnl You.

Sorru I forfit to mention thzt I'd lick it because I;m a fin of niovbe
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-27-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    what a great give
    thx

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Congratulation for your 500 posts here.

Hey Hombre,

I'm looking for an opportunity to join iTS. Yes, the site that a lot of people are after. I have heard great things about iTS from the review threads and from people who are over there, but I want to experience it for myself.

The thing about iTS that caught my attention is that it offers alot of movies(AFR)rips content, which I am very interested in. I'm a friendly person, very easy to get along with, and I have never had any problems with anyone in the BT Community.

I have been torrenting for over 3 years now, so I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations of most torrent sites today. I have never hit-and-run, been warned, or banned for any reason on all the torrent sites that I'm in. I always try to maintain a good overall ratio and keep my torrents seeding for as long as I can.

I know iTS invites are hard to come across nowadays,but i can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you consider me as a potential invitee.

Regards,
    aly13

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd like to apply for .....ack ugh nananan ....brain going into seizure because of flashing avatar and sig and unable to complete thought.

OK I closed mt eyez so I can thik agsun so ezcusw thw typinh anf bere wit mw.I would lipw to app;y fir GmNIsds>
    Thsnl You.

Sorru I forfit to mention thzt I'd lick it because I;m a fin of niovbe
    best post ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    and QPD can buy so many TorrentVault invite with his point
    I have to spend them somehow...and I am not inviting ppl i do not know
    Last edited by QPD; 05-27-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    I know iTS invites are hard to come across nowadays,but i can wait for as long as I need to. If you have any questions, comments, or need anything else like profile links/proofs, please feel free to PM me.
    For a mere iTS-user,there are no such things as direct invites avialable,you either need to fill out an application(which gets rejected 9 times out of 10) or you need to go through an IRC interview(which I've been told is kinda tough).

good luck though

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast