Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm In Trouble (girls Related)

Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 03:28
    err....i don tthink he left his religion...lol

and btw im muslim and yes u can convert them and you can live with them too even if they arent muslim! but your kids must be muslim then
    No you cant convert them... IF you leave islam... Death penalty.

I have already proven I know Islam more then the muslims here so dont question my l33tness.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    IM Gonna SIt Back And Enjoy Another Lecture on Religion By No NAme

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Hey U Dont KNow JAck

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by noname12+31 October 2003 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 31 October 2003 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 03:28
    err....i don tthink he left his religion...lol

and btw im muslim and yes u can convert them and you can live with them too even if they arent muslim&#33; but your kids must be muslim then
    No you cant convert them... IF you leave islam... Death penalty.

I have already proven I know Islam more then the muslims here so dont question my l33tness. [/b][/quote]
    ok dude...so your saying you know more about my religion then i know about it?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@31 October 2003 - 03:30
    IM Gonna SIt Back And Enjoy Another Lecture on Religion By No NAme
    no more lectures, if I say more I will blow my cover over something that is useless, you are not changable, you will only learn after you have made to many mistakes.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    meanwhile back to the topic&#33;

shareholder have a real think which girl u love or wanna be with and apologise till your hearts content. talk to your gf or her/yr friend seperatly of course and explain why u did it obviously there was something missing or u just wanted 2 try it or something.

talking bout it to them helps to by jus the 2 of u

hope that helps&#33;

wormy x

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by sharedholder@30 October 2003 - 22:11
    I have a girlfriend and i&#39;m going to bed with another girl.This evening i&#39;ve been caught&#33;I&#39;m feeling like a shit.Somebody help me.
    isn&#39;t that called cheating?

I thought i knew u better

u disappoint me

8. Lounge   -   #48
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+31 October 2003 - 04:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 31 October 2003 - 04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@30 October 2003 - 22:11
    I have a girlfriend and i&#39;m going to bed with another girl.This evening i&#39;ve been caught&#33;I&#39;m feeling like a shit.Somebody help me.
    isn&#39;t that called cheating?

I thought i knew u better

u disappoint me [/b][/quote]
    yea i didnt think he was like that neither but i guess u dont no anyone

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Oh man&#33; You ever seen that french film "le diner du cons" ? The guy in there&#39;s in nearly the same situation. He steals his best friend&#39;s girlfriend and their book, he marries her, but a couple years later his wife realises he&#39;s cheating on her, she leaves him; he&#39;s desperate to get her back...

why don&#39;t you just sit back and wait for one of them to make the first move. Knowing what they want is very important. If they don&#39;t do anything, and you have the patience to wait that long, then obviously you not in love with either. If you loose your patience and do something stupid, then obviously you do want one of them.
    You can also try the "i was biten by a snake, and this nice lady came to suck up the poision" story.

btw, in that french film, the guy made up with his best friend, his wife ended up in hospital, but they sort of made up as well.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Will_518@31 October 2003 - 11:46
    Oh man&#33; You ever seen that french film "le diner du cons" ?
    Hey Hey.. That damn movie wen&#39;t out the country...

BTW if you&#39;re feeling bad about the situation, it&#39;s something normal. Just forget about it. That&#39;s one point. And if you care about one of them just try to have a serious and sincere discution with her.

Or just do like us French people. Ménage à trois rules&#33;&#33; Believe me

Here you can see GUHRAL with his 2 wives

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast