Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tupac Ressurection Soundtrack

not racist im realist

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 12:01
    also pac being a black panther prob wouldnt want a whiteboy in his rap game nevermind in one of his songs. rap is no place for the whiteman just look at vanilla ice
    I thought the black panther's accepted white people too

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 20:05
    not racist im realist
    typical wigga talk...

4. Music   -   #14
    then it would be the black and white panthers................ doesnt sound to cool jkjk i dont know about that is there even a bp still i thought we where all begining to accecpt each other and not see a skin colour but a person and all that

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by neattairoski+1 November 2003 - 20:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski &#064; 1 November 2003 - 20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 12:01
    also pac being a black panther prob wouldnt want a whiteboy in his rap game nevermind in one of his songs. rap is no place for the whiteman just look at vanilla ice
    I thought the black panther&#39;s accepted white people too [/b][/quote]
    They do...if he watched the trailer for the movie...he would of seen that half of tupac&#39;s fans were white people...and tupac respected that...

6. Music   -   #16
    sure...................................so your gonna take the word of a movie? how tru could that possibly be i mean hes dead. BTW im not a wigger im proud of the race i am i dont wann be anything else i dont wear baggy ass fubu clothes that dont fit i dont freestyle i dont drink 40s in tha hood nor do i ever want to

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 20:22
    sure...................................so your gonna take the word of a movie? how tru could that possibly be i mean hes dead. BTW im not a wigger im proud of the race i am i dont wann be anything else i dont wear baggy ass fubu clothes that dont fit i dont freestyle i dont drink 40s in tha hood nor do i ever want to
    It was taken from an interview with pac...do some research before u type your shitty assed posts...

8. Music   -   #18
    i wouldnt have to ive herd every pac song seen every pac movie read all his poetry i even have thug life carved into my stomach i would do research ist just i feel i know him enough from his music im so so so so so dissapointed with this whole ressucection movie&#092;cd. i am a huge pac fan but there just milking every cent outta tha don i say let him rip like pac said my only fear of death is reincarnation. he is dead i respect that we dont need to bring out all his unreleased work make movies about him i dont respect the fact of all these pac cds plus know a movie after his death, do you think he would want this i dont think so. f*ck i type too muck when im mad start talking jiberish neways my point is you dont think pac put up a front during interviews listen to all his music (if you havnt already thats his soul thats where you get his real point of view remember his cd STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGERS

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 20:52
    i wouldnt have to ive herd every pac song seen every pac movie read all his poetry i even have thug life carved into my stomach i would do research ist just i feel i know him enough from his music im so so so so so dissapointed with this whole ressucection movie&#092;cd. i am a huge pac fan but there just milking every cent outta tha don i say let him rip like pac said my only fear of death is reincarnation. he is dead i respect that we dont need to bring out all his unreleased work make movies about him i dont respect the fact of all these pac cds plus know a movie after his death, do you think he would want this i dont think so. f*ck i type too muck when im mad start talking jiberish neways my point is you dont think pac put up a front during interviews listen to all his music (if you havnt already thats his soul thats where you get his real point of view remember his cd STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGERS

sorry i couldn&#39;t be bothered readin it...so if u cussed me...i couldn&#39;t care less...

10. Music   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    use that enter key

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast