Thread: Emulator

Can anyone tell me any tell tale signs that will tell me if a game that i find on kazza will work. ive got a dreamcast em but i dont know what to look for when it comes to the games, do u download then burn to disk then play from d drive or do u play them straight from a folder, i havent a clue so can anyone help?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    suprnova has some DC iso's, most or self boot, I got a dream cast, but never messed around with it too much, I tried the vcd player and was jerky the mp3 player was better at the time, now their are alot of games available for download

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ive got a dreamcast em
    Really ??

whts it called, where did you get it from. Have you got a dreamcast game to work on it ??

Im always looking for new emu's to install

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by neattairoski@31 October 2003 - 01:57
    ive got a dreamcast em
    Really ??

whts it called, where did you get it from. Have you got a dreamcast game to work on it ??

Im always looking for new emu's to install
    its a dodgi emulater ive downloaded games and it doesent seem to work with em. but like i said i may not know how to go about it. ive got a gba em and that works and its easy to use, but the dream seems to have problems but again it just may be me. oh and u can get it from kazza.