Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CN support

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    The irony is thick as mud I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I actually live down by the river in "real life"...so i do spend alot of time there.

In regards to the eloquence comment...Was simply being a smartass, specifically to Hombre...

Outside of my smartass comment you are 100% correct though.
    Hey, I was just "jossing", U old buddy, BUT reading your interesting signature, I couldn't help to contemplate, maybe , just maybe U could try to change from "Bumrocks" TO "Bun_ Rocks"....hope that was NOT a "smarta$$" comment" but a tad of Creativity on my part..U catch my drift, pal..NOT Dissing U, just playing around.
    As IdolEyes787 pointed out, I never took anything you said as anything but playing around...I was just adding that I truly do live "down by the river"...

But I did take what IdolEyes787 said as serious and am now irrevocably emotionally hurt deep down inside....In time it hopefully will pass.

/me is sensitive and the dullest tool in the shed.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post

Hey, I was just "jossing", U old buddy, BUT reading your interesting signature, I couldn't help to contemplate, maybe , just maybe U could try to change from "Bumrocks" TO "Bun_ Rocks"....hope that was NOT a "smarta$$" comment" but a tad of Creativity on my part..U catch my drift, pal..NOT Dissing U, just playing around.
    As IdolEyes787 pointed out, I never took anything you said as anything but playing around...I was just adding that I truly do live "down by the river"...

But I did take what IdolEyes787 said as serious and am now irrevocably emotionally hurt deep down inside....In time it hopefully will pass.

/me is sensitive and the dullest tool in the shed.

Sorry, Dude if I "Hurt" your feelings, my apologies, just that I could NOT get over your "enlightening" signature.

As for IdolEyes787, I NEVER imply Bumrocks was a RETARD, okay, infact I think he is smart as a whip,if NOT CN would NOT consider him as a staff member.......
    Last edited by Enlightened; 06-04-2010 at 05:03 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You have a little smudge right th... never mind. You got it.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    You have a little smudge right th... never mind. You got it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234