Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No donations? Prepare to go somewhere else!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Again, fuck you, hornbery.

Anthrax, you don't merit the same, but you should know you are humping the wrong leg.
    Who knows why it upsets them that people actually want to invite you to places. But I would just leave it alone and ignore them. No need to bring yourself down to their level.
    Thanks, Funkin'. I've said my "peace" (well, I said enough to satisfy myself for now). And honestly, the things said (falsely) about me really did not bother me much. However, threads like this that have no aim but to discredit good, stable, fun communities...these bring out my claws and fangs.

Hornbery has the choice to knock off this blatant fear-mongering and negativity he constantly posts (ala copy & paste, FTMP) or he will remain the center of my attention.

I'm not going to let this kind of post go unchecked any more. My responses won't be wearing bunny slippers, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    TorrentSeed has a nice design....
    Like it too,
    Only wish the speeds was alittle better and some more seeders..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Second, FSC asked members to help secure the future of the site. We came up with enough to cover costs for a year. This took about 10 days.

So u wont Ask for donation for a year? If Site Shut Down will dere be refund?

Hmm did'nt ScT asked for 10k to secure site and get new server?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    TorrentSeed is now about to close !!

Old News........
    Seems you don't frequent us enough at TorrentSeed

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Sense...
    Thanks for that, quite nicely put cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    Like it too,
    Thanks on liking the design, planning on opening registartions at end of month for our 2 year anniversary so hopefully get some more peers then

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not going to let this kind of post go unchecked any more. My responses won't be wearing bunny slippers, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    TorrentSeed is now about to close !!
    Seems you don't frequent us enough at TorrentSeed

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Sense...
    Thanks for that, quite nicely put cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    Like it too,
    Thanks on liking the design, planning on opening registartions at end of month for our 2 year anniversary so hopefully get some more peers then
    About the layout, indeed your site has one of the most pleasant ones going around.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Second, FSC asked members to help secure the future of the site. We came up with enough to cover costs for a year. This took about 10 days.
    So u wont Ask for donation for a year? If Site Shut Down will dere be refund?

Hmm did'nt ScT asked for 10k to secure site and get new server?
    The costs to run FSC are VERY minimal compared to the numbers given by most sites. A full year is less than 2k. That small amount of money would not be enough to encourage anyone to abandon all of the hard work that has been put into the site over the past 5 years.

Also, outside of pathetic aspersions such as this thread, FSC remains free of the kinds of dramas and controversies that surrounded ScT. The two sites are not even remotely comparable.

I don't believe anyone felt like ScT was doing right by its members when it took the money and ran. FSC, in short, doesn't operate that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    fsc is so slow. i'm sure it wouldn't hurt anyone if they asked a bit more money to fix this old issue.
    they were supposed to get a new server a couple of months ago but it's still slow as hell...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    fsc is so slow. i'm sure it wouldn't hurt anyone if they asked a bit more money to fix this old issue.
    they were supposed to get a new server a couple of months ago but it's still slow as hell...
    Very true. It's a nice place with some interesting features but the site itself moves at a snails pace and can be frustrating to use. Add that to the slow speeds in swarms since few people actually leech there and it makes me a sad panda
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    In today's environment small sites like fsc and ftn will struggle at times with donations.But small tight communities look after each other when needed and it was shown here.
    Sites around that 5000 member mark I like better then say the big RevTT
    I more go for fsc,Acid and ftn that have a bit of community feel
    Sure their is plenty of sites like the ones mentioned just haven't joined any new ones in a while there is just way to many hence the problems these sites have with donations peeps have way to many under there belt.

Good to see them come out and say it as it is, leave it with the members.Then you see how strong the community is at those sites.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast