Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: No donations? Prepare to go somewhere else!

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor
    lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?
    so, because someone joins or is a member of a certain torrent tracker, they're obligated to give it their hard-earned money to it or else they're wasting the owner's time?
    You're speaking to what might as well be a brick wall, or a rock.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?
    so, because someone joins or is a member of a certain torrent tracker, they're obligated to give it their hard-earned money to it or else they're wasting the owner's time?
    No. Simply don't whine when a site says it needs donations to be kept alive. You don't have the right since no one is asking YOU for money. And if you don't like it you leave.

Take it as a reminder for god sake, no one is gonna break into your home and destroy your house cause you haven't donated to some site. If you can't stand some site asking though, as I said, leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    You're speaking to what might as well be a brick wall, or a rock.
    Dude... there are at least to ways to keep a tracker up and running. Either the owner pays all the bills or the members. Or both, whatever. I don't understand how you can't fit this into your head. And if the members don't donate the site dies, full stop. No need to have a thread with millions of pages with people whining about it, donate if you want, don't donate if you don't want. I'm certainly not the rock here.
    Last edited by Supervisor; 07-05-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    'I donate, therefore I am'
    Last edited by Disme; 07-05-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Can you feel the love

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Its not "one guy",its a "staff team".
    Well on Torrentseeds case it is a one guy team, sure I have other staff members but I'm the one dealing with the coding of the site, running of the server and paying bills by myself when donations dont reach 100%.

Sometimes people are so fuckin clueless on how certain tracker runs and make up any old bullshit it thinking they know it all. I bet most of these fuckwits commenting still have to go through puberty
    Last edited by Ev0; 07-05-2010 at 07:07 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    FSC is also begging for donations for first time ever !!!!!
    First, fuck you, hornbery!
    bahhahahahahahahaha so hilarious!!!!1
    Im kay

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0
    Well on Torrentseeds case it is a one guy team, sure I have other staff members but I'm the one dealing with the coding of the site, running of the server and paying bills by myself when donations dont reach 100%.
    It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it?
    Read Read Read and then comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev0
    Sometimes people are so fuckin clueless on how certain tracker runs and make up any old bullshit it thinking they know it all. I bet most of these fuckwits commenting still have to go through puberty
    By the way you behave it seems you dont even compare to a child before puberty.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    lol so someone should be keeping the site alive for you to use and abuse it? It is not enough the guy is also coding it and dealing with everything else about it? Good you think that way.
    Its not "one guy",its a "staff team".Now thats clear,its not like we asked you to create the tracker for us.People started the tracker out of their own interest for other people to use.Its not like users are obliged to anything."Donations" have a meaning and if you dont know what it means,go on read it.
    Dude, last time I'm saying this, no one asked you for shit. You are not obligated to do it and no one said you were. So if ya have no point please stay away from your keyboard.
    Last edited by Supervisor; 07-06-2010 at 11:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisior
    Dude, last time I'm saying this, no one asked you for shit. You are not obligated to do it and no one said you were. So if ya have no point please stay away from your keyboard.
    I clearly made my point a few forum posts above and if you dont want to read close your eyes.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It is a shame this had to spill over into this thread as well...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789