Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I just simply have to ask.. The latest fiasco in the Med. Sea (Turks & IDF soldiers)

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This has all happened before. The only difference was that it was the Jewish refugees that the British Navy stopped. Just in case anyone is thinking that they were only refugees remember that the Jews were the terrorists in those days. blowing up British establishments and killing British soldiers. I dont take sides in either case. Unlike Fox I just point to the truth.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...lotilla-exodus
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    something interesting IDF has just released:
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...899131,00.html
    listen to the audio and listen carefully for the words of the peace activists.

of course all the anti-israeli won't be convinced even with this proof that these people are anything but peace activists.
    Last edited by torrentt; 06-04-2010 at 06:55 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Didn't they find someone who was on the terrorist watch list, listed among the "peace activists"?

yo

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Link doesn't work, but yes, the point was to show how barbaric we, the IDF soldiers are, when in reality we are trained and taught to only use brutal force when in definite need. Fatal force may only be used in a life-threatening case, i.e the case above.
    Hmmmm... the link works for me.

Try this direct link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KUcv452KbU

Or go to YouTube.com and search for "We Con The World" and it will come up.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    This has all happened before. The only difference was that it was the Jewish refugees that the British Navy stopped. Just in case anyone is thinking that they were only refugees remember that the Jews were the terrorists in those days. blowing up British establishments and killing British soldiers. I dont take sides in either case. Unlike Fox I just point to the truth.

Yeah, it's so evil to have any conservative point of view in the news. We must only hear from the liberal point of view when we watch the news on CNN and NBC. Everything else is evil and should not be listened to. But wait a minute, I thought liberals were supposed to be open minded?
    Last edited by 999969999; 06-04-2010 at 11:03 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    惡魔的提倡者
    Me, I'm not looking for a "point of view". I'm looking for facts and accurate reporting.

Truth has no bias. On the other hand, lies -----

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

Yeah, it's so evil to have any conservative point of view in the news. We must only hear from the liberal point of view when we watch the news on CNN and NBC. Everything else is evil and should not be listened to. But wait a minute, I thought liberals were supposed to be open minded?
    There should be no point of view, Liberal or otherwise. It should be factual. That is the trouble with people. they only hear what they want to hear then make arguments to support their own theories. 95% of the time that is just what they are, theories. Most of them stop reading dictionaries when they reach the word consecutive, because the next word is consensus. I must admit to buying two daily papers. One with a right wing view and the other a left wing view. It opens my eyes. Otherwise I could not read them.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    bigboab, all bbc, skynews, al-Jazeera are clearly not showing all the facts which are in favor of Israel, and they dedicate much more time showing the Palestinian side of the story, then the Israeli side.
    sometimes when i watch those channels, I can see they are interviewing maybe 4 pro-Palestinians (not only Palestenians but also British and Americans - this is important because that when the viewers are seeing that one of their own is pro-Palestinians, the effect on them is greater) and only 1 pro-Israeli, while the interviewer is clearly much more satisfied with the pro-Palestinians answers. The time dedicated for each to answer is also in favor of the pro-Palestinians.

you can't possibly say that they aren't biased.
    Last edited by torrentt; 06-05-2010 at 11:57 AM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    bigboab, all bbc, skynews, al-Jazeera are clearly not showing all the facts which are in favor of Israel
    On what do you base this theory?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    bigboab, all bbc, skynews, al-Jazeera are clearly not showing all the facts which are in favor of Israel
    On what do you base this theory?
    Oh come on, are you serious? Every time I watch any "mainstream" (read liberal) news station such as CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc., the reporting about Israel is always very slanted against Israel. And these aren't muslim dominated stations (yet). Al-Jazeera is a muslim news network, so it is going to be blatantly biased against the Jewish state of Israel.

What's weird about the liberals being so in step with the radical muslims is that if they get their way, and they take over the western nations, liberals are going to quickly find their freedoms taken away from them as sharia law would not allow liberals to do a lot of the things that they currently enjoy doing. Imagine all the abortion loving left wing feminists having to wear burqas? I know their current ideology is that the enemy of their enemy is their friend, and they will support anything that is against traditional conservative American values and principles, but in the end, the law of unintended consequences is going to jump up and bite them in the ass. Be careful what you wish for, liberals. You just might get it.

Well, this is my last post until fall. I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks preparing for my trip and summer vacation, and then I'm out of Eagar and Arizona for months. So, have a fun summer everybody! I'll be back later to be the forum troll you all love to hate....

p.s.-- what happened to Clocky? He was mean, but fun to fight with.
    Last edited by 999969999; 06-05-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast