Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] SCC Invitation

karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    No I can’t seem to get the maximum download speeds at torrent leech. I've only ever gotten to 3mbps which is really isn’t taking advantage of the high-speed connection. Most of the time it goes at around 1meg.
    i recently had the opportunity to rape a GB server,and i easily got 16-20mbs at down and more on new popular releases on TL,maybe theres something wrong with your seedbox

and besides uploading scc files elsewhere is not permitted as Burnsy pointed out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by central101 View Post
    Negative, I use all the sites that I sign up up for; some sites I just use more then others. I know for a fact that the SCC is a quality private tracker. I've done my research and I know which trackers I want to be part of. Along with the SCC (and the others I'm part of) there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.
    You just got finished saying that you primarily "use" trackers to upload files on other sites and that you never actually download anything to your home computer.
    You also said you had no use for BTN which correct me if I'm mistaken is one of you trackers.

Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites. I don’t transfer files to my home PC. I mainly download television shows and movies and provide links to third-party websites for users to download files directly from file sharing servers. I really haven’t had much chance to build up my ratios seeing as there aren’t many tv-shows airing right now. BTN is good however files are released elsewhere way before they appear on BTN so I really don’t have any use for that tracker.
    I'm sorry if I'm unfairly attacking you but this is what I truly dislike about bt , that many of the most "dedicated" members of sites don't give a flying fuck about what they are actually downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Which city are you living in again?
    Hypocriticalcuntsville ,what's it to you?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-03-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hypocriticalcuntsville ,what's it to you?
    That's about a 30 minute commute, I'll probably come by and egg your house at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Hypocriticalcuntsville
    That's about a 30 minute commute, I'll probably come by and egg your house at some point
    I think you're a lot closer than that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    central101's Avatar Choice
    You're aware that they have very strict rules against this, and if you're caught "Torrent Stealing" as they call it you'll be banned. Hypocritical as hell since they're stealing content from the scene that has similar rules, but a heads up nonetheless.
    I re-trans-code avi files into other formats and post them on sites such as tvfreeload... I don't see how this is against the rules...

Can I ask you
    what those trackers are that you would like to join
    Please don't jack this thread with useless questions. It's not going to earn you any brownie points.

I don't do anything against any tracker rules so there would be no threat in inviting me to the SCC. An invitation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by central101; 06-03-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: edit

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I re-trans-code avi files into other formats and post them on sites such as tvfreeload... I don't see how this is against the rules...
    You have a perfectly plausible argument there... however I wonder if one of their staff members had an invite and was going to give you it... but then asked what you were going to use it for... would be interesting to see their take on it and if they still gave you the invite.

I know for a fact that any content downloaded from SCC and uploaded elsewhere (ie using SCC as a feeder site for anywhere else) will get you banned, no questions asked.

I've no idea what their take would be on re-encoding the stuff first... don't think that's really been asked before (or it probably has, but I'm too lazy to go searching for the answer )
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

I don't do anything against any tracker rules so there would be no threat in inviting me to the SCC. An invitation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    I think you are missing the point entirely or maybe I am I dunno.
    Just my perspective ( btw just to be clear not 'jacking" this for brownie points) by why would I bother to invite someone I don't know,allegedly "safe " or not ,anyplace just so they could turn around and upload the crap someplace else?

I don't expect a person to be exclusively committed anyplace , or even that involved for that matter but some appreciation of the site beyond apparent grab and go would be kinda nice.

And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I think you are missing the point entirely or maybe I am I dunno.
    Just my perspective ( btw just to be clear not 'jacking" this for brownie points) by why would I bother to invite someone I don't know,allegedly "safe " or not ,anyplace just so they could turn around and upload the crap someplace else?

I don't expect a person to be exclusively committed anyplace , or even that involved for that matter but some appreciation of the site beyond apparent grab and go would be kinda nice.

And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics.
    I think your trying to get some brownie points. lol

I agree I think its great you want to share files, but I would make sure it's ok with scc to re-encode the files in a different format and then share.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    central101's Avatar Choice
    Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.

But that's not what this tread is about. I appreciate your interest in this topic. You either think I'm suitable for an invite or not; there's no way for me to change your mind.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.

But that's not what this tread is about. I appreciate your interest in this topic. You either think I'm suitable for an invite or not; there's no way for me to change your mind.
    I can't believe you guys are fighting over Canada.... Its not even a real country
    If anything you guys should band together, you need all the support you can get. lol
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-04-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast