Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 195966676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Irony

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    LOL!! I think I may need to watch it again.. haahah. Great flick that is. You'd think by now some chum n00b producer would of tried to make a sequel by now. Thank god they never did, that one has to be left as is.

As you wish...

:-D
    Princess Bride 2: Bride Harder
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-03-2010 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #682
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not making this up.
    Bruce Willis just confirmed that he has signed on for another Die Hard movie which considering Willis" advancing years will be called Die Hard of Hearing.

OK I made up the hard of hearing part but the rest is true.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #683
    I heard it was going to be called Dye Harder, and Harder...

Apparently, there is a group of geriatric German thugs (related to none other than Hans Gruber) who have locked down the Eastern wing of a retirement home with the despicable plan to hoard the Christmas meal (consisting of creamed corn, mashed potatoes, and a spam-like boneless turkey). John McLain is on the "outs" with his wife, but his great-grand children have come to visit. Can John save Christmas, yet one more time, or will he simply Die Hard?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #684
    omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...and I have an SAT test in 3 hours...offffffffffffffffff

5. BitTorrent   -   #685
    Quote Originally Posted by hulabula View Post
    omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...
    My TorrentVault giveaway was better.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #686
    The Irony thread is back!!!

Oh, wait...I remember it now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #687
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...
    Probably because there weren't any cartoons on and your dick was too sore from chronic masturbation to currently be rubbing one out .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #688
    I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...
    Probably because there weren't any cartoons on and your dick was too sore from chronic masturbation to currently be rubbing one out .

9. BitTorrent   -   #689
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    omg! this thread is too much for me! I don't know how I got bored enough to read 9 pages! I don't even understand most of the posts...and I have an SAT test in 3 hours...offffffffffffffffff
    Why do you feel the need to bump a thread that has been dead for over two months?

10. BitTorrent   -   #690
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Why do you feel the need to bump a thread that has been dead for over two months?
    Irony

Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 195966676869707172 ... LastLast