Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Irony

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Lately I've become more and more disenchanted with the mentality/level of people on bt trackers so in an effort to stem the tide or at least maybe( probably not) make myself feel better I am willing to consider inviting people who apply here to a wide variety of trackers ( excluding HD , or FLAC specific as I don't belong to any.Also no non-English speaking places .edit and not BitMe for obvious reasons).

Again I am not promising to invite or apply for anyone anyplace but serious consideration will be given to anyone who puts out a good request( that probably not being that you simply want something faster or in packs or that you "heard" from a "friend" that the community was good - I suggest you get your "friend" to invite you then) and is capable of offering some proof that he/she is worth a fuck.

Rules :Willingness to post some public proof -which if I have any doubt about I will ask cabalo to check - which believe me if you are trying to pull a fast one you seriously don't want him to do.
    Other than that some demonstration on your part that you are truly interested in the content of the site.So obviously in that regard priority will be given to people applying to niche/non 0day trackers(movie/TV/games).

One last note I'm very serious about being sick of the lack of depth/humour/caring that is the norm here (and at trackers ) now so consider this to be maybe your last and only chance for me to invite you any place before I totally give up on the whole process.

Oh yeah and anyone posting "good giveaway " ,"nice one" or other such insipid insincere garbage is instantly disqualified.

Also in cases that it is obvious to me that you are a liar I will send you a very profane PM so be forewarned( so at least I will get something out of this whole effort)

Lastly if any staff are viewing this and have a problem with your site being included let me know and I won't ( include it).
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-04-2010 at 01:33 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Oh yeah and anyone posting "good giveaway " ,"nice one" or other such insipid insincere garbage is instantly disqualified.

good giveaway and also a nice one,please sent me a invitation to HDbits.org,and be quick..kthanks
    Last edited by karachidude; 06-04-2010 at 01:41 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Great Giveaway!!! Can I get HDFLAC, plz?

Just getting that one out of the way early. Now nobody else needs to do it....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I thought you only invite Canadians?

...Well that is if they are real Canadians lol
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-04-2010 at 01:51 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I thought you only invite Canadians?

...Well that is if they are real Canadians lol
    I hope at least someone saw that to be an attempt at humour.

@karachidude and megadoucheme send me your email addresses because I'm a huge fan of the obvious.

Although in MBM's case it might be the oblivious.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-04-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Fake Canadians in our midst, eh? That's down right shameful! The depths some "people" will go...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Fake Canadians in our midst, eh? That's down right shameful! The depths some "people" will go...
    Umm btw what do you order when you stop at Dunkin' Donuts?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I play basketball like everyone else, naturalment...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I hope at least someone saw that to be an attempt at humour.

@karachidude and megadoucheme send me your email addresses because I'm a huge fan of the obvious.

Although in MBM's case it might be the oblivious.
    Damn, I was just trying to lighten the intensity of this whole thread.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-04-2010 at 02:04 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Can u invite me to torrentleech mate...heard it got very good speeds and they release der own xclusive pc game clone dvds and fixes

Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast