Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Eminem Song

amanda bynes how is it possible for her to sell out ?, sold out what exactly ? Eminem on the other hand you can listen to all his albums and as they progress towards his fame each cd becomes more and more mainstream if you listen to his old music its hardcore from the heart.

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 October 2003 - 20:48
    amanda bynes how is it possible for her to sell out ?, sold out what exactly ? Eminem on the other hand you can listen to all his albums and as they progress towards his fame each cd becomes more and more mainstream if you listen to his old music its hardcore from the heart.

how can you call his early stuff hardcore?
    take infinite, as an example:

"you could date a stick of dynamite and you still wouldn't go out with a bang"

pretty hardcore stuff

eminem has always been a soft rapper
    also, why is it bad to "sell out"?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #13
    i dont get it you take one sentence to prove his early music is soft thats on line what about crazy, i just dont give a fuck his old freestyles, etc
    BTW theres to much wrong with selling out im not even gonna start

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 October 2003 - 20:55
    i dont get it you take one sentence to prove his early music is soft thats on line what about crazy, i just dont give a fuck his old freestyles, etc
    BTW theres to much wrong with selling out im not even gonna start
    his "freestyles"

lmao...most of the freestyles of his i&#39;ve heard, i&#39;ve heard more than once...hardly "freestyling"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #15
    My favourite is "Without Me"

6. Music   -   #16
    lust cause youv herd a recorded freestyle more than once makes dosnt make it hardly freestyling......... never mind we obliously both a very difrent opinions on eminem we could probly argue on the subject for hours and id rather not so i leave my opnion as is

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 October 2003 - 21:03
    lust cause youv herd a recorded freestyle more than once makes dosnt make it hardly freestyling......... never mind we obliously both a very difrent opinions on eminem we could probly argue on the subject for hours and id rather not so i leave my opnion as is
    i&#39;m actually a very big eminem fan, both of past works and current stuff

8. Music   -   #18
    i like one of his newer song that goe to sleep bitch was kill song personally im not really into the whole eminem 50cent Gayunit dr.dre scean these are some of the biggest studio gangsters ive herd of. im more into deathrow, ruthless, siccmade records, murder you know real record labls with real gangsters

9. Music   -   #19
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The only reason i liked infinite and slim shady lp was because it was new and fresh and was funny...and then he gradually took it to far and started slanging every single person...and he became cocky and there was just something there that pissed me off about him...oh and my favourite song is...97&#39; Bonnie & Clyde...

10. Music   -   #20
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I&#39;m not really a big rap fan but "The Way I Am" is a great song. Lyrically that is one of the greatest songs that he has ever written. The realness and rawness of the content of the song is what makes it great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast