Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal experts: LimeWire likely doomed

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I hope this doesn't set a precedent to make taking down other p2p methods easier. People who still use limewire for music should move on to soulseek or torrents though, they are a much better alternative

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Castle doubted the Gorton has any interest in creating a legitimate business.
    Gotta kinda give the guy props for not going Napster...

served notice that operating these kinds of businesses is now a very risky financial endeavor
    I don't believe I have ever done this, but I have to agree with the lawyer AGAINST LimeWire on this point. The Industries are businesses; file sharing is the antithesis of business. The two should NEVER intersect.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    I hope this doesn't set a precedent to make taking down other p2p methods easier. People who still use limewire for music should move on to soulseek or torrents though, they are a much better alternative
    Yeah I agree, the day I went from limewire to torrents I was looking at life in a whole differant pair fo sunglasses. Almost like the apple with Eve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12