Thread: Unreal Tournament - The Orignal

does any one hav a no cd crack they could email me or post the hash or something. i borroed this game off a m8 andf i installed it on my 3 pc's and i like playing against my friends thru LAN but i gotta give the game back so i need a no cd crack asap please. i looked on kazaa and all i got was fakes that either didnt work or were virus's.
    i got the newest version i think (version 436) any help wod b gd thnx.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    You will find one at gamecopyworld.com.

3. Games   -   #3
    ok thnx

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@31 October 2003 - 13:25
    does any one hav a no cd crack they could email me or post the hash or something. i borroed this game off a m8 andf i installed it on my 3 pc's and i like playing against my friends thru LAN but i gotta give the game back so i need a no cd crack asap please. i looked on kazaa and all i got was fakes that either didnt work or were virus's.
    i got the newest version i think (version 436) any help wod b gd thnx.
    If you do a full install, you don't even need the crack... It plays off the HD. Same with UT2003. Very nice people over at Epic...

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    If you installed the game the normal way and installed the 436 patch you don't need a cd.

6. Games   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Yeah, you don't need the CD in the drive on v436, and you can play it on as many machines as you like

You might want to have a look at my UT maps, btw: http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/index.htm?ut.htm

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Schuler@31 October 2003 - 23:18
    If you installed the game the normal way and installed the 436 patch you don't need a cd.
    Ahh, thats it. I have the Budget version that comes with v436, so thats why.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Lamsey@31 October 2003 - 23:21
    Yeah, you don't need the CD in the drive on v436, and you can play it on as many machines as you like

You might want to have a look at my UT maps, btw: http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/index.htm?ut.htm
    JUST LIKE TO SAY THNX EVERYONE FOR THE HELP

MAPS ARE AMAZING BTW

BUT COULD PPL HELP ME ON ONE MORE RLY IMPORTANT THING, ITS HERE: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=78325

ITS NOT UNREAL TOURNAMENT RELATED BUTS ITS RLY IMPORTAND TO ME THNC AGAIN THIS BOARD ROCKS

EDIT: sorry about the caps ppl

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@31 October 2003 - 22:20
    If you do a full install, you don't even need the crack... It plays off the HD. Same with UT2003. Very nice people over at Epic...
    nice>EVIL