Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The iPhone 4G Features, Specs and Release Notes

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Another load of shit.
    Here, Steve Jobs teaches you how to hold the phone so you can still have reception: http://mashable.com/2010/06/24/iphon...tion-response/

FFS.
    Load of shit? I have the new iPhone as well as a girl friend of mine. Neither of us have any reception problems. I do recognize that there are people who do have problems, to which I'd say to ask for a refund or replacement phone.
    I've actually heard that it could actually be a problem with Iphones in general, and how the new iOS4 handles signal disturbances (or something like that).

Iphone 3 users who upgraded to the new iOS also experienced the same issues.

2. News (Archive)   -   #32
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Load of shit? I have the new iPhone as well as a girl friend of mine. Neither of us have any reception problems. I do recognize that there are people who do have problems, to which I'd say to ask for a refund or replacement phone.
    I've actually heard that it could actually be a problem with Iphones in general, and how the new iOS4 handles signal disturbances (or something like that).

Iphone 3 users who upgraded to the new iOS also experienced the same issues.
    The problem of reception is caused by short circuit the two antenna. As long as you holding the iphone without short circuit both antenna, it's fine.

Apple recommend their customers to buy $30 bumper to solve the problem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234