Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Nemo

Poster
    [SIZE=1]Hey All, I'm new here - but things are looking great. I don't understand what everyone is talking about - leechers and all.. but heres my problem,

I only have Kazaa Lite K++.. basically I'm looking for Finding Nemo for the PC. Easy to download. Quick to Download. Working. Easy to Install. I don't know if I can get all that.. please help!

Cheers

Mat

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Its a movie ain't it !! so go to the movieworld section its in there ALL over the place,you ever get that sinking feeling.

3. Games   -   #3
    urmm i think hes askin for the game?!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Didn't know there was one but its here http://www.up2dat.com/ - Games

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Thanks alot

It is in .bin and .cue which i DID read about in the FAQ. Unfortunatly I didn't really understand it! LOL - Do I have to burn it onto CD? Isn't there an easier way?

[Thanks BTW ]

Mat

[I]EDITED : It also seems that whenever you click those downloads it goes into traffic but sits there, 0kb/0kb saying More Sources and Searching

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    ]It also seems that whenever you click those downloads it goes into traffic but sits there, 0kb/0kb saying More Sources and Searching
    This always happens until it finds someone with it if it is new it could take awhile just to find a user let alone get the thing, and yes you will have to burn it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Thanks cwctv. I guess it's a waste of time for me downloading them then because I don't have any CD's to burn them onto. I mean thats a bit stupid, all my other games I download just extract themselves and work fine. Why do you have to burn them?

Isn't there a way around this?

Thanks

Mat

8. Games   -   #8
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    You can use a program called WinISO to extract them to a folder on your hard drive and run the cd from there.

Hugo.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Thanks but you mentioned 'WinISO' but then you say 'run the CD from there'. Does that mean I still need a cd?

10. Games   -   #10
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Sorry, what i meant was that you extract the .bin to a folder on your hard drive, and then run the files from there as if it was the CD.

So once extracted to your hard drive, look in the autorun.inf file to see what the autorun exe is, and run that.

Do you understand now?

Hugo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast