Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: HDBits should never open its doors ...

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dead? Where do you get your info from? I have no trouble maxing out my downspeed, and then no trouble seeding it back on my crappy cable connection (max 250KB/s). Theres plenty of action to go around. Dead indeed!

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    There is many other HD trackers, dont wast your time to get that one which is famous because it is rare

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Its not famous because it is rare. Its famous because it has the best quality encodes, most knowledgeable people and a ton of sources

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Earth to previous two posters , it's not famous.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    most knowledgeable people
    Why do those people get surprised when someone doesn't know what resolution hd stuff can have? Why do they get surprised when someone doesn't know what framerate is used for ATSC or NTSC broadcasts? Why do they get surprised when someone doesn't know how to write an irc script to join an irc channel?

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    I think you are referring to PAL vs. NTSC, and all that stuff is common knowledge that people have known for years and can easily be found out on google

Generally when you ask that stuff on irc and forums you are gonna get a lot of the senior members trolling when something so simple is asked
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 06-22-2010 at 02:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    I think you are referring to PAL vs. NTSC, and all that stuff is common knowledge that people have known for years and can easily be found out on google

Generally when you ask that stuff on irc and forums you are gonna get a lot of the senior members trolling when something so simple is asked
    Okay.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Poster
    hotshot, why a senior member must trolling in front of newbie there?. Why not just giving him links for more info?. Isn't it more simple and easy rather than waste time to make some good trolling?.

Just my two cents.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Some people are helpful and others have the attitude that you should help yourself to any knowledge you want to learn about.

Either way you shouldn't ask dumb questions like that cause your not having any technical issues or issues with the site which warrant actual helpful advice. They are just really simple questions that have be answered a millions times before on the internet and the answers can be found with a simple google search. So some trolling is inevidable

Its like somebody coming to this forum and asking what a torrent is, your probably gonna get some trolls giving sarcastic answers
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 06-22-2010 at 02:11 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Who is the HDBits staff?

ok hotshot ... i not care for this mofos.

ring ... You sure ?
    Last edited by Techno_FAN; 06-22-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast