Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Management Program

i have recently opened up a cybercafe.....i need a program to check and record users time...it has to be simple....just to input time in/out & prints that kinda stuff..and give the cost.....i wrote a program but my partner cant seem to use it....he usually makes mistakes...and doesnt know how to fix them.......any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    hmmm????
    sorry but i'm kinda impatient

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    NetTime

Download.com search

DWk

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thanks alot

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    anytime

DWk

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i kinda need the serial now.....that is for NetTime Server 1.41.....it costs $250 US to register.....and right now i dont think i'll ever get that kinda money just to buy this software.......i have tried all available crack and serial sites....anyone with it please pm me....or email me at ragzinc @hotmail.com....thanks in advance......sorry i have to post this here....i know the forum's rules....sorry..thanks again

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i guess no one has a serial.....????

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I searched for about half hour and couldn't find anything. Looks like you're gonna have to buy it or find a free equivalent.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    thanks very much for trying.....i hope that someone has some luck....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    i have now downloaded internet caffe 4.9.5 it's exactly what i need....problem is there is also no serial or crack that i have found...i have found one for v 4.9.4....i tried gettin this version...but....no one has it.....anyone who knows how to get this version post the site...if its warez pm me please....some sites dub version 4.9.5 as 4.9.4.....thanks very much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast