Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cable Speed

Is it possible to increase my connection speed? Somewhere i heard about something like "cable modem speed hack"...

I know there are some boosters like turbosurfer and webrocket but i dont know where can i download them. I searched them in kazaa and google but i couldnt find anything valid.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    Ive heard that they are very risky mate.Best left alone.Whats your connection speed at the present?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    64k but....

have u ever heard the country turkey? - no u cant eat it

i live there internet connections sux!

we go outside with total of 384 mbps!

so best i can download with cable is hmm... let have look at it... about 7.5k

and this company (turk telecom) wins millions of dollars per year...

but they dont add additional bandwith... before it was 198 mbps someone hacked this company than they added lines

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thats illegal (what i was told)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Very Large Member
    PM sent.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    what u told silentbob?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by alihan@1 November 2003 - 01:44
    what u told silentbob?
    Nothing,I PM'd you mate.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by jay973+1 November 2003 - 10:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jay973 @ 1 November 2003 - 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alihan@1 November 2003 - 01:44
    what u told silentbob?&nbsp;
    Nothing,I PM&#39;d you mate. [/b][/quote]
    u misunderstood him he was asking silentbob about what hes been told
    Open your mind

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    goto www.suprnova.tk and in the apps section there is a prog called cable modem hack, and it works, boosted my speed anyway. good luck and be carefull as it is a powerfull prog.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    (for poeple with XP)
    not for evryone but not that money , you can put in another card and if you use xp (after installed with both cards in) will configure itself to use both cable connections... You can hook up to a router wich then goes on out

X--&#092;____
    X--/
    x equals ethernet cards
    &#092;
    / equals router...

(ok i know its crappy)
    but i have a cable connection here in kansas that is 1.5 mbps (mb per sec) and i added another card (god knows i love to tinker with everthing) and that help compensate for the fact that normally you network utilization never really reaches anythoing above 5% on each line so now you have a potential 10% (or it can double your speeds...) if you speedhack each one which is a registry key sort of thing... (might want to surch google with registry key in there too) then you also double the speed you have hacked... and it is not ilegal... I know for a fact registry keys are somethoing on your comp to mkae it use more of the line.. But there is also the option of getting an it prog (forgot what its called) and you can reasign your status of internet connection. i have tried this although i KNOW this is illegal... however i have been able (yep you bet on cable) to get T4 line or better connection speed, then double that so yes, but if you live in turkey this might not work so welll, a much smller network, less poeple to hide among in the masses... I don&#39;t know if law enforcement ther is as kind as they are here is US.... but anyway just a thought...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast