Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bit-HDTV

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I just checked, and it seems the invite system is again working.
    So, I have quite a few invites to this tracker, and I'm willing to invite some good folks who are looking for HD contents.

With HDbits having its doors closed until Christ returns, in my opinion this site is as close as you get to that place.

If you want to be invited, impress me.

Needless to say, I will thoroughly check on you, and you don't want to fuck me over, because you would regret it sorely. I also tend to not invite people who approach me via PM, trying to avoid public exposure. People who spammed their first 20 posts also get in such category.

By the way, Idol, go check your MSN email, I sent you an invite.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 06-14-2010 at 04:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Olmek's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Wow,it's cabalo.
    Invited by badea to bit-hdtv 4days ago.
    Although just upload 20GB in total,it's really a excellent tracker.

Very good giveaway~

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    you don't want to fuck me over, because you would regret it sorely.
    I think that just deterred even honest users.

Honestly though, BHD is a great tracker. It was my primary HD material tracker for a long time. People should give it a chance instead of always looking for the HDB/Chinese collection.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Wow.. I never thought Cabalo will make a giveaway.. All with your "I'm with Usenet" thing.. I thought, you never would.

Anyways.. hope you find good people to invite.

And to cheats : Every time, you're just warned that cop is watching.. This time, it's the cop himself who's come to do the bidding.. Don't push your luck..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Is it better than HDbits.org, or what are possible arguments to use Bit-HDTV instead of HDbits.org?
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Is it better than HDbits.org, or what are possible arguments to use Bit-HDTV instead of HDbits.org?

better or not,we got no choice

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    best arguments...do you know any staff or VIPs at HDbits? No...then you probably aren't getting in

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

By the way, Idol, go check your MSN email, I sent you an invite.
    Extremely kind of you Cabalo and I hope I'm not coming off as ungracious but I meant what I said when I said that I have neither the bandwidth or the desire to be part of any more trackers ..

First no way in hell can my home IP stand several HD downloads a month and I would seriously prefer to be a better member than I currently am at the sites I already have than compound the problem further by adding more .
    Btw nothing against Bit-HDTV , which I'm sure is a wonderful site, I would say the same thing if this was a HDBits invite.

Although I recently did watch the Star Trek reboot in HD ( premium movie channel ) and it did make what I initially labeled a shite movie seem actually pretty good.
    Didn't help GI Joe in the least though.

Maybe I need a better encode.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Maybe I need a better encode.
    Better yet, try a source. You'll never look back.

If you want a better alternative to HD trackers, UseNet is actually best for both sources and encodes currently. A lot of top encoding groups refuse to succumb to tracker politics/bullshit.

I noticed you were hesitant about HD movies. If you want my honest opinion, I prefer HD movies to any other kind at the moment. Not because they "look" better, but as a movie lover I love to keep a collection of the ones I'd like to go back to someday, and at that, I'd love to "immortalize" them, per se, in a format/quality that respects the quality of my picks themselves. It's not that I dislike DVDRips, I usually go for them first nowadays; however, when it really comes down to it, I collect my movies in HD, and I'm sure you'd grow to appreciate a similar habit, too.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That's generous of you Cabelo to give away Bit-HDTV invites. While I love to watch movies in HD, I already have enough trackers for now. I'm sure Bit-HDTV is one of the top trackers for HD material, next to HDBits. May you find some worthy invitees to be active in the community.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast