Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions Any 1 Seen It Yet?

net net

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hey unless it is a dvd rip I'm seeing it in the m theater. I alredy have my ticket and will be seeing the second viewing of the day. This is just one of those movies where I saved my money in order to see it at the theater.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    i have a screener of my dog making a big dump in your head too,,,

the japs made kvcds of it and are selling it on ebay...

gonna make you a star!

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by RedRival@1 November 2003 - 07:06
    A while ago, I saw some links to reviews on the movie and even images and spoilers describing the images and what is going to happen. It's proof that some ppl have actually watched it a month or more before it's release.

I wonder what that screening was anyways, if I could find the link to those reviews...
    I know what site you're talking about RedRival (don't remember the url, maybe I can find it in my history)
    That turned out to be an elaborate fake though, using existing images and some guesswork
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    cant wait till this movie is actually in theaters and everybodys seen it so atleast all this will stop

proud to be american

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I know 2 guys who have watched the movie and have a copy, but they don't want to share it, unless you pay for it!

It's the Wachowski brothers!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by system_failure@1 November 2003 - 09:37
    Reloaded was on the net net before the major release, we have seen those 9 clips from the final cut.....

Just my opinion
    If I can remember correctly it was only out about 24 hours before its US major release and this was due to the fact that people in foreign countries such as Japan are one day ahead of us, thus people in those countries ripped a release and put it on vcdquality.com

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    When is there likely to be a copy on Suprnova, K++, irc, and Sharereactor??? (in order)

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@1 November 2003 - 23:23
    When is there likely to be a copy on Suprnova, K++, irc, and Sharereactor??? (in order)
    usually it news gourps then irc then suprnova then kazaa, exceptions like kill bill are rare

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    most likely this guy is bsing, but there r many people who've cn it, like everyone from china for instance. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast