Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Matrix Revolutions Any 1 Seen It Yet?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I cant believe this hasn't been locked yet

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    what how many posts i have got to do with it dont give a fuck if ya dont believe me cos i couldnt care less,

I told u how i have seen it and its true so suck on it!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by john_hether@2 November 2003 - 21:37
    what how many posts i have got to do with it dont give a fuck if ya dont believe me cos i couldnt care less,

I told u how i have seen it and its true so suck on it!!!
    u gonna come through with that offer??

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well

come on if you seen

tell us aboout it

you wnat to prove it??

some spoilers normally ppl who have seen it tell us give away spoilers ect not just say

so tell us what happens some spoilers that way if we see it next week we can say your righ tyou have seen it all its just all plain bullshit but im giving you till next week opening night otherwise meanwhile bulshit

"I saw the matrix "

coz its not funny

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I agree, post a clearly marked SPOILER in red writing, so people who dont want to know wont read it, and then when we see it on thursday we will know if you were right or not wont we?

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hey mods can we just create another sitkcy fo tthe next week or so for all post related to matrix revolutions that really did help the last time. It dosen't have to be permanet, but it would be nice not to have 10 revolutions posts at the same time.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by system_failure+2 November 2003 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (system_failure @ 2 November 2003 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neevakee@1 November 2003 - 23:02
    Originally posted by 420@1 November 2003 - 16:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-system_failure
    @1 November 2003 - 09:37
    Reloaded was on the net net before the major release, we have seen those 9 clips from the final cut.....

Just my opinion

If I can remember correctly it was only out about 24 hours before its US major release and this was due to the fact that people in foreign countries such as Japan are one day ahead of us, thus people in those countries ripped a release and put it on vcdquality.com

ah that is true for most movies, but this movie has a zero hour release so it is going to be realsed at the same time through out the world so where i live it will be 1 pm when it is released, 6 a.m. in Los Angeles, 9 a.m. in New York, 2 p.m. in London, 5 p.m. in Moscow, 11 p.m. in Tokyo. So it wont be that the movie had been out for 18 hours alredy so there won&#39;t be a copy.
    I know what you are saying, but they just had a pre-screen on the 27-28
    not sure which one, but the point is there is a copy of it..not necessarily on the net but there is a copy

I&#39;m going to be seeing it at the IMAx as well because nothing beats the Big Screen experience [/b][/quote]
    yeah, but they will proably have some extra security at the theaters, Yet who knows.

I would go see it at my Imax in town there are two to be precise, bu they are not showing it there. It make me so mad, but they are building a commercial one soon so whne that one opens they will proably play this film.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345