Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassinate a Pop Star By Illegally Downloading Music

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    People still try to use wikipedia as proof of something?
    It's a starting point. I didn't really need to use it as what I stated is pretty much common knowledge, but you seemed confused.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
    People still try to use wikipedia as proof of something?
    It's a starting point. I didn't really need to use it as what I stated is pretty much common knowledge, but you seemed confused.
    I haven't been confused since your first post- which was irrelevant to begin with and off-topic. Why use this thread as a jumping off point into a discussion of civilians being slaughtered by an oppressive government especially since the article did not mention the government and talked about an advertising ploy?

And, if you are aware that intelligent people have long-since dismissed wikipedia as any kind of valid source, would such an astute and worldly person, as you obviously are, keep trying to use them? Talk about not making use of common knowledge...

So, I take it any time you see the word "China" you feel it your duty to "inform" people of this common knowledge- even when that tidbit is not even talking about a government entity. Or, are you informing us that advertising agencies in China have the authority to kill civilians at will. Now that would be worth knowing!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    BANNED
    Calm down buddy. It's obvious I've hit a nerve for which I apologise. At a guess I'd say the reason you're getting irate about this is that you are from China. I am sorry about your circumstances, it must be very frustrating for you.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Calm down buddy. It's obvious I've hit a nerve for which I apologise. At a guess I'd say the reason you're getting irate about this is that you are from China. I am sorry about your circumstances, it must be very frustrating for you.
    I'll accept that as, "I've just got my ass handed to me, and I am retreating". Accepted.

As for my whereabouts and circumstances, you are wrong again, but that's becoming common knowledge.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    BANNED
    I'll accept that as, "I've just got my ass handed to me, and I am retreating".
    Were we arguing about something then?

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Don't you have a drive-thru window or fryolator to go to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12