Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just one BT site...

Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    Indeed. I always go to KG for my "pretentious foreign wank".

Tough interrogatory, very tough. Honestly, too tough for me. . . I shall give it more thought but it looks ~impossible.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    If it were still alive I would say UK-T, since I was quite a fan of the team of request uploaders there, and the download speeds that I could get there. Butttt it's gone, so my next pick would be FSC. If I picked this I would lose my dedicated music and games trackers, and I would lose a tracker with lots of movies, but then I would just make a request at FSC for whatever music/game/movie I was looking for, and I'd still be able to get the usual stuff at FSC.

Although really, if this topic had been asking just for any site, I would pick LL since it has a shitload of content and forums that cater to my teenage mind
    Last edited by respawn40; 06-16-2010 at 11:41 PM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    demon by far.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    demon by far.
    The only reason why this was not my first choice is because I favor the staff and forums at my other choices (TBy/FSC). Content wise, it rarely fails me- when every other site I have (too many, BTW) does.

One of the reasons for this thread is to help me narrow down the sites that carry the most weight and give me the most joy. I have really enjoyed the thought and effort put into this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I have mixed feelings about demonoid as the search engine has never really been that great on the site.

The content is vast but it is almost like a slightly upgraded pirate bay.
    With many external links and files that sometimes don't work... I am weary of using demonoid at times.

Although the easy torrenting uploading procedure they enforce makes it easy for me to share files with other members.
    I have uploaded a few files that were banned elsewhere, but were allowed on demonoid.

Cool site.... But best bt site... questionable.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-17-2010 at 02:14 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Allowed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Allowed.
    Lol, you know I have to edit every post I make 1,000 times before I make it perfect.

allowed... aloud... same thing

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Cool site.... But best bt site... questionable.
    Neither my original question, nor my latest post say anything about "best". This thread is more about usefulness and most enjoyed features than anything else.

It's kinda like the old, "If you were stranded on an island..." game. "Best" is such an ineffective word for most conversations. However, it does get used a lot.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    demon by far.
    The only reason why this was not my first choice is because I favor the staff and forums at my other choices (TBy/FSC). Content wise, it rarely fails me- when every other site I have (too many, BTW) does.

One of the reasons for this thread is to help me narrow down the sites that carry the most weight and give me the most joy. I have really enjoyed the thought and effort put into this thread!
    staff/community/irc/forum are secondary. i'm here for torrentz.

btw, i used to post in demon forum idk 2-4 years ago. from what i recall it was decent enough.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Allowed.
    Lol, you know I have to edit every post I make 1,000 times before I make it perfect.

allowed... aloud... same thing
    If you've paid any attention to my posts and their frequent "last edited .." you would seem that I'm a fine one to talk .
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast