Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just one BT site...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Alright, let's say you can only have one BT site (and one runner-up, if necessary) that would meet the majority, or all of your needs. Which one would you keep? And why?

These should be sites that you have, because you really won't know until you get there, right?

#1. I'll have to say TBy since is met my needs (mostly) for 4 years before I started "looking around", it has a very active forum with solid, fun regulars who can actually hold a conversation and write a complete sentence in English. They also have a solid staff.

Runner-up. FSC because it has a bit of everything, great staff, speed is not outstanding, but everything is seeded, requests are filled, lots of clubs to meet diverse interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I choose : Filelist.ro
    great selection for old & new stuff, speed also ok

Runner-up : HDME.eu
    all i want is here, and have great freeleech

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I would probably go with Warez-BB. And BCG for some specific stuff quite hard to find.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    This isn't an easy question, at all. I'd probably hold on strongly to either HDBits or Rutracker. Probably wouldn't be able to pick then, too.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    ThePirateBay, I may not use it alot or even often but if I only get to use one I want to use the one with the best rentition and most torrents. Nearly everything ends up there anyways.
    Last edited by backie; 06-16-2010 at 11:56 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Another vote for warez-bb because it has everything you need , movies , applications , ebooks and even hd releases

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I would pick hdbits. As for runner-up sites, I would pick karagarga and what.cd.
    Edit: To be honest, I am not sure about the meaning of the words "runner-up site". To me, it means "my second favorite" site or sites.
    Last edited by OlegL; 06-16-2010 at 12:06 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What.cd, easily. I'd just start PVRing TV and I could live without movie/game uploads.

Runner up: probably Waffles.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't have any needs although I could certainly use a good nights sleep but for bt I think maybe Demonoid if they don't shut it down again .After that goem for the movies obviously but also it's one of the few place I belong to that is totally lacking in attitude.
    My prospective I would rather sit in an empty field ( not that goem is)with people I like than in the penthouse of Caesars Palace with those that I don't.

And although you didn't ask after that KG except every "classic" has pretty much already been uploaded and now it's just mostly a bunch of pretentious foreign wank.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    What.CD(Waffles as 2nd favourite) and x264.me.As for non BT sites,warez-bb and docuwiki(it links mvgroup's torrents though)

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok
    I'd just start PVRing TV
    ?
    Last edited by A; 06-16-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: corrected caook to ca_aok :P

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast