Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Administration to File Suit Over Arizona Immigration Law

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Obama Administration to File Suit Over Arizona Immigration Law

Department of Justice still reviewing the law to build the administration's case — but decision has already been made to file a lawsuit.

Seriously?? FFS, the AZ law is an almost exact quote of the federal immigration law, only edited partially to suit the state, and the feds are going to fight it?

Am I the only one who thinks this is the clearest signal that nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be done to control the dangers coming across our southern border?

yo

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    So mexicans coming here to work, are dangerous to you?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this is the clearest signal that nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be done to control the dangers coming across our southern border?
    Ok so you wanna "feel secure" by making me carry papers and have to worry about getting pulled over by the wrong skinhead whiteboy cop?
    or maybe by outlawing ethnic studies? or wait, maybe stripping the rights of the naturally born?
    ive said it before and ill say it again, Whats happening in Arizona are the DEATH THROWS of a DYiNG race!!!!!
    thanks, bigoted white folk, for showing us how deadly afraid you are of being the minority, idiots.
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 06-19-2010 at 03:42 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Ok so you wanna "feel secure" by making me carry papers and have to worry about getting pulled over by the wrong skinhead whiteboy cop?
    or maybe by outlawing ethnic studies? or wait, maybe stripping the rights of the naturally born?
    ive said it before and ill say it again, Whats happening in Arizona are the DEATH THROWS of a DYiNG race!!!!!
    thanks, bigoted white folk, for showing us how deadly afraid you are of being the minority, idiots.
    I don't know the laws of the U.S. Regarding immigration. I can tell you it is just as hard for European 'White boys' to get into America. Not that I wan't to. I don't trust the colonies.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know the laws of the U.S. Regarding immigration.
    Yeah, i can tell. Its ok, misinformation is rampant. What's happening in Arizona has many different facets to it. The main narrative there is that white people are scared of mexicans, and the "government" is thinly veiled KKK. I doesnt matter really, eventually all their daughters and sons will be giving birth to latinos.
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 06-20-2010 at 02:11 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post

I don't know the laws of the U.S. Regarding immigration. I can tell you it is just as hard for European 'White boys' to get into America. Not that I wan't to. I don't trust the colonies.
    It's easier for whites to come here than mexicans, if not tell all the Albanians that have come here in the last 5 years and other european countries, such as Ireland, england etc, they stay without a problem.
    And by the way if anyone comes with the crap that mexicans should follow the process, get legal before they come here, well there is not process, there is not way to get the green card any more so to let you know.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Just glanced at this, but I fully side with the sentiments of what l33t is saying here.

As for pento, the "problem" with Mexican immigration is that they come here with limited educations, without resources, and sometimes in poor health. There are also millions who cross the southern border, whereas other immigrants must travel further. I'm not saying that there are only a few European/Asian immigrants, but the emphasis of concern is elsewhere.

Ask an Irish immigrant how "easy" it was to come to the US. White is not a "free pass".

I say this, but I am a supported of Mexican immigration. How can I not support the spirit of someone who is willing to risk their life and leave everything behind, just to come here and do jobs that US citizens do not want- for pay that will not keep "us" in a lifestyle we are accustomed to?

The history of poor people coming to America is one filled with mistreatment and greed on the side of companies. Look to the practices of these "employers" first when pointing fingers.

These people (Mexicans, Albanianians, whoever) are brave and typically hard-working, they deserve compassion- not persecution.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavio View Post
    the fucking new president already got an oscar for not inventing anything
    That was Al Gore, chill out man, you seem upset with the world.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just glanced at this, but I fully side with the sentiments of what l33t is saying here.

As for pento, the "problem" with Mexican immigration is that they come here with limited educations, without resources, and sometimes in poor health. There are also millions who cross the southern border, whereas other immigrants must travel further. I'm not saying that there are only a few European/Asian immigrants, but the emphasis of concern is elsewhere.

Ask an Irish immigrant how "easy" it was to come to the US. White is not a "free pass".

I say this, but I am a supported of Mexican immigration. How can I not support the spirit of someone who is willing to risk their life and leave everything behind, just to come here and do jobs that US citizens do not want- for pay that will not keep "us" in a lifestyle we are accustomed to?

The history of poor people coming to America is one filled with mistreatment and greed on the side of companies. Look to the practices of these "employers" first when pointing fingers.

These people (Mexicans, Albanianians, whoever) are brave and typically hard-working, they deserve compassion- not persecution.
    And that's why this is call the land of opportunity, here you can do things you would never do in any other country, such as going to college when you are in your 40's or 80's, here doesn't matter how old you are.
    And of course the people that come here are poor, there is not point in coming here without that need, that's why is call immigration, people leave their country because they have a need to do so. Europeans that came 40 and more years ago, didn't have an education, they did it because they were poor or other reasons.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Did you happen to read past my second paragraph, pento?

To sum it up, we are on the same side here, I just disagreed with your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast