Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

it be kill if they could have licenced cars

2. Games   -   #12
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Gangsters don't "swim".

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 13:38
    it be kill if they could have licenced cars
    i got a mod that changed all thge cars to there real names bike, hele's and boats too.

4. Games   -   #14
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I read about this yesterday over at megagames.

I don't see most of the details you guys are saying. Things like "same engine", "playstation 2 first". You guys don't know those details. There isn't even the name out yet. They are keeping this one under wraps.

If you have read somewhere where they say all these things (wich I doubt you have a good source), please tell me the site.

Wait untill you get some official info from rockstar before making stupid assumptions.

Its like my old pops used to say, when you assume, you make an "ASS (out of) U(and) ME"

Then again...he was an alcoholic...and hung himself....

moving on...

5. Games   -   #15
    lacid
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+1 November 2003 - 13:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 1 November 2003 - 13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@1 November 2003 - 13:15
    whoever is the genius who created this thread get your facts str8. first off the next GTA will be another extension off GTA3 and GTA VC. second its not GTA5. GTAVC wasn&#39;t even GTA4. but this next game will be the last to use the same engine. after that a new one will be created.
    is it just me or could you be lieing as well? hmmmmmmm who to belive, who to belive i think i will beilve me&#33; and that apes will rule the earth.

i hope IF they use the same engine they up the graphics more and make it more u can do anything by like going into houses and stuff. [/b][/quote]
    peeryboy is right. san andreas is just the third part of GTA3 since there were 3 cities(liberty city, vice city, and now san andreas)

6. Games   -   #16
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i heard that the next gta would be based in edinburgh as that is where rockstar north are origionally from and indeed where the first games were created, before the big buy out.

7. Games   -   #17
    im not much of a pc gamer wit car games, if i get a wheel for xmas i might d/l vice city, but like you guys said, stealing is the best

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by lacid+1 November 2003 - 16:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lacid &#064; 1 November 2003 - 16:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@1 November 2003 - 13:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul
    @1 November 2003 - 13:15
    whoever is the genius who created this thread get your facts str8. first off the next GTA will be another extension off GTA3 and GTA VC. second its not GTA5. GTAVC wasn&#39;t even GTA4. but this next game will be the last to use the same engine. after that a new one will be created.

is it just me or could you be lieing as well? hmmmmmmm who to belive, who to belive i think i will beilve me&#33; and that apes will rule the earth.

i hope IF they use the same engine they up the graphics more and make it more u can do anything by like going into houses and stuff.
    peeryboy is right. san andreas is just the third part of GTA3 since there were 3 cities(liberty city, vice city, and now san andreas) [/b][/quote]
    yeah im always right lol
    they should cell shade it i think that wod look wikid, imagine LOZ:WW graphics with GTA:VC gameplay

9. Games   -   #19
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by RedRival@1 November 2003 - 08:19
    and don&#39;t make cars disappear if they turn around the bend
    Yes, yes, yes&#33; Not only when they go around a bend, but even if you just turn around and turn back again they disappear&#33; Man that pisses me off sometimes.

And Pitbull, GTA5 is just a generic term for it because it is the fifth game in the series. Nobody knows any specific details about it yet, so there are no facts to get straight.

10. Games   -   #20
    It&#39;s not going to be GTA5. It&#39;s going to be GTA: Sin City. IGN has a huge article on it. I read it a couple months ago and it even had screen shots from their first beta release for it (wasn&#39;t a leak, just screen shots from the studio).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast