Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    hmm wouldn';t it be intresting if the weopons you were taking with you came from somewhere instead of out of that guys arm...??? just a thought...???

2. Games   -   #22
    spider dude your sig the one that tells the ip say am being hacked is that real or have you modified it

3. Games   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    gta5 is called gta sanchez... go on gtagaming.com and it's on their news section. in the original gta, there were 3 cities, liberty city, vice city, and that sanchez. i think it's something sanchez or sanchez something, i forgot. but no, it's not gta5.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@1 November 2003 - 14:23
    Then again...he was an alcoholic...and hung himself....

wtf? Im sorry dude if thats true, but it was so funny...

5. Games   -   #25
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by 420@1 November 2003 - 17:14
    It's not going to be GTA5. It's going to be GTA: Sin City. IGN has a huge article on it. I read it a couple months ago and it even had screen shots from their first beta release for it (wasn't a leak, just screen shots from the studio).
    That was a hoax.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@1 November 2003 - 19:15
    gta5 is called gta sanchez... go on gtagaming.com and it's on their news section. in the original gta, there were 3 cities, liberty city, vice city, and that sanchez. i think it's something sanchez or sanchez something, i forgot. but no, it's not gta5.
    From gtagaming.com...

As they watched the credits roll at the end of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, most gamers had one question on their minds: "When is the next one coming out?!"

That question was answered this morning at the 20th Annual Technology Conference in New York City by Cindi Buckwalter, executive vice president of Take-Two Interactive, parent company of Vice City publisher Rockstar Games. As part of a presentation on Take-Two's 2004 business plan (broadcast on the Web), Buckwalter confirmed that the next Grand Theft Auto is slated for Q4 2004. "In the back half of '04, Q4," she said, "we have targeted Grand Theft Auto 5 or the next version of Grand Theft Auto."

Unsurprisingly, Buckwalter was mum when it came to the next game's subject matter, although Las Vegas- and Los Angeles-inspired scenarios have been rumored. "It has not been named," she stated. Her copresenter, Take-Two CFO Karl Winters, was similarly cautious, saying, "I want to be prudent about our comments. We're very excited about the brand. We're excited about it. We're giving it a breather in the marketplace, and we think that it will all come together for us next year."

However, Winters was optimistic about the game's chances. "The mountain top is continually higher," said Winters. "We had a lot of questions about how we could possibly create something that could compete with Grand Theft Auto 3. None of us who were sitting here a year ago would have suggested we would have the type of success we had with Vice City."

Now, can everyone please stop saying it's not GTA5 because that came straight from the company that makes it. By the time it comes out they'll probably change the name, but for now that's just what they're calling it. Nobody knows what it's going to be about, but the Sanchez was a dirt bike in Vice City so I doubt if they're going to base an entire game around it. Most people think it's going to be San Andreas, but that's just speculation too. All we can do is wait and see.

7. Games   -   #27
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+2 November 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf &#064; 2 November 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@1 November 2003 - 19:15
    gta5 is called gta sanchez... go on gtagaming.com and it&#39;s on their news section. in the original gta, there were 3 cities, liberty city, vice city, and that sanchez. i think it&#39;s something sanchez or sanchez something, i forgot. but no, it&#39;s not gta5.
    From gtagaming.com...

As they watched the credits roll at the end of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, most gamers had one question on their minds: "When is the next one coming out?&#33;"

That question was answered this morning at the 20th Annual Technology Conference in New York City by Cindi Buckwalter, executive vice president of Take-Two Interactive, parent company of Vice City publisher Rockstar Games. As part of a presentation on Take-Two&#39;s 2004 business plan (broadcast on the Web), Buckwalter confirmed that the next Grand Theft Auto is slated for Q4 2004. "In the back half of &#39;04, Q4," she said, "we have targeted Grand Theft Auto 5 or the next version of Grand Theft Auto."

Unsurprisingly, Buckwalter was mum when it came to the next game&#39;s subject matter, although Las Vegas- and Los Angeles-inspired scenarios have been rumored. "It has not been named," she stated. Her copresenter, Take-Two CFO Karl Winters, was similarly cautious, saying, "I want to be prudent about our comments. We&#39;re very excited about the brand. We&#39;re excited about it. We&#39;re giving it a breather in the marketplace, and we think that it will all come together for us next year."

However, Winters was optimistic about the game&#39;s chances. "The mountain top is continually higher," said Winters. "We had a lot of questions about how we could possibly create something that could compete with Grand Theft Auto 3. None of us who were sitting here a year ago would have suggested we would have the type of success we had with Vice City."

Now, can everyone please stop saying it&#39;s not GTA5 because that came straight from the company that makes it. By the time it comes out they&#39;ll probably change the name, but for now that&#39;s just what they&#39;re calling it. Nobody knows what it&#39;s going to be about, but the Sanchez was a dirt bike in Vice City so I doubt if they&#39;re going to base an entire game around it. Most people think it&#39;s going to be San Andreas, but that&#39;s just speculation too. All we can do is wait and see. [/b][/quote]
    oh, there we go. it&#39;s called gta san andreas
    not sanchez, sory. but san andreas is the other city in the original gta. and now, the 5th gta will be called gta san andreas. there we go

8. Games   -   #28

9. Games   -   #29
    i ment like normal cars real cars beinz bemmers nissans kill shit BTW im a concol user i dont think i can use mods

10. Games   -   #30
    The only way they could license real cars is if they agreed not to ever show them with any physical damage, and that would suck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast